Getting pets

Today was the day me and Jj were going to the pet store with Kendal to get the hamsters and the cages and everything we needed for them.
When Kendal woke up we told her straight away. She was so excited.

*5 hours later*
We had got to the pet store and bought all the stuff we needed for 2 new pet hamsters.
So all that was left to do was to pick the hamsters we wanted. We had bought 2 separate cages because that's what we were advised but we are going to have the pets cages next to each other so they can still see each other.
We walked (Kendal ran) over to where the hamsters were kept and straight away Kendal pointed to two little hamsters curled up in the corner together. They looked so cute so me and Jj agreed. And that was it, we had 2 new hamsters.

*35 minutes later*
Once we got home we put the hamsters in Jjs filming room in their cages. We thought we would put it here because although there is a bed in there we don't sleep in there and neither does Kendal so they won't keep any of us up at night and then Jj could easily show his audience and Kendal could also play with them in there when she wanted.
"So what shall we call them" Jj asked Kendal
She started reeling out names that Jj wasn't keen on but they they came to an agreement that they both loved. Kendal loved watching cartoons and Jj loved The matrix So they decided on the names Morpheus and neo.

Kendal and Jj sat and played with them for hours from when we get home while I finished work and cooked dinner. I could tell Jj loved them just as much as Kendal. We even bought them balls to roll around the room in, which Jj and Kenny found hilarious and cute. I loved it because all I could hear was laughter. They had such a cute bond.

Later that evening I saw Jj was even tweeting about one of the hamsters and that night he showed them off in the video.