Preparing for the rematch

*a few weeks later*

*Nakovas pov*

Jjs fight was tomorrow and I was so nervous, I didn't go to LA with him because I didn't want to distract him but I was going to watch it from home. I knew he was going to win there was no doubt in my mind, and his confidence would surly contribute to more chance in him winning.

I was getting so worried at the fact of him being in the fight that I had to distract myself.
Halloween was a week ago so I posted another picture of me and Kendal on instagram.we dressed up as the incredibles for Halloween, because it was one of Kennys favourite movies.

we dressed up as the incredibles for Halloween, because it was one of Kennys favourite movies

@Nakova_ 686,728 likes

My baby is incredible❤️

3,870 comments
@KSI: 🤩
@Miniminter: super hero's need shoes 😂
@Niapickering: cutest😍

I was trying to keep busy with Kendal because I missed Jj so much and it had only been about a week it was crazy how much I missed him, and I was just so nervous for the fight, Kendal was also very confused why her dad was having a fight in a different country and it was hard to explain so tried not talking about it much.

Me and Kendal have been doing loads of different things since Jj had been gone, we've been to the beach, the zoo, a fireworks display, shopping, trick or treating, visited a soft play area and more things like that ,which was so lovely because I got to spend a lot of time with Kenny ,but it just reminded me about the time me and Jj weren't together which was horrible and I don't think i could ever do it again, so I really wanted Jj to win the fight so he wouldn't feel like shit because that's when he locks himself away and isn't the best person to be around, I loved him so much I would never split from him again but I really wanted him to win for us and for him, he needed this.Not that we would ever doubt him.