Planning a birthday

Jjs pov

Nakovas birthday is in 2 weeks and I haven't got her anything yet but I want to make her day special, turning 23 isn't an important age like 18 or 21 but she was so important to me so I had to make it special. This is the first of her birthdays that I've known her for and I'm going to make sure she doesn't forget it.

She always talks about a Gucci bag that she wants but I didn't know what one it was so I asked Freya so I could get it and luckily she knew which one Kova wanted.So that was the first present done. I also bought her some more clothes that I knew she wanted and some jewellery and ordered boxes and boxes of flowers to arrive at new house. White roses as that's her favourite.

I hate being all cringy and soppy but she actually deserves so much and I want to make everything special for her. I even booked us to have an afternoon at the ritz as she's always wanted to dress up and go but she says she never has an excuse.

Then when we get back from there I've asked her 'girl gang' to decorate the house with what Nakova would say 'Instagramable balloons' that I've bought. Because when your girlfriends a model you have to make it look good at least for the pictures and I knew the girls would do it better.and also at that time a cake and flowers are arriving. And her girls and some more of hers and my friends are coming over for a massive party at the new house

I know I will have to tell her about the ritz about a week before she will take that long to decide what to wear but the rest will all be a secret which I'm excited for.

If I don't get praised in bed after this I'll be mad.
Just joking... kinda.