Last day in paradise

@Nakova_                              975,467 likes  Barbados loving Photo creds @miniminter

@Nakova_ 975,467 likes

Barbados loving
Photo creds @miniminter

6,974 comments
@miniminter: last day :(
@niapickering: cant wait to see you gal
@istanminizerk: why are the other girls not there ?
@sidegal: what a slag,thinks she can have all these boys :/

Nakovas pov
We were leaving Barbados today at 12 so we made the most of the morning by taking a walk around the area and taking some pics for Instagram for everyone.

"Barbados has been the best" tobi squealed as we walked back to the villa.
"It's actually been the best 10 days" Ethan agreed
"And we've made some sick videos here" Simon said
"And i've spent it with my 7 favourite people" vik said
"Same , adding Freya and my mum" josh laughed

I jumped on Jjs back smiling and Simon and Ethan were vlogging.
Jj started running with me on his back , we all ran back to the villa.
Simon obviously won because he's so fast with his long legs and just as me and Jj reached the villa he turned around and we saw vik fall flat on his face , Ethan was slightly behind vik so his camera captured him falling and watching it back was so funny.

When vik got up off the floor and Ethan stopping rolling around laughing and I brushed my hair to make sure I looked good, I set up my phone and took one last picture off all of us for my Instagram and memory's and then i took some thumbnails for the boys and then packed our bags and left.

In the car to the airport I was looking out the window for the final time at the beautiful country of Barbados , Jjs head was rested on my shoulder asleep , Simon was vlogging with tobi playing some stupid game and josh Ethan and Vik were in the other car.

14 hours later we were back in England. When we got to the other side of the London airport we saw Talia and Freya who smiled instantly as they saw Simon and josh. Talia looked SO tanned from her holiday. Freya hugged josh and Talia hugged Simon it was so cute, meanwhile Jj slapped my ass killing the cure romantic moment. The boys laughed.

Soon enough we were all back at the sideman house , except Ethan, tobi and Harry who got a different Uber home to their houses. Me and Jj went straight to sleep as it was 3 in the morning. Simon and josh were used to being up at this time with recording videos so they unpacked their bags and then they went to sleep with Talia and Freya.