Cute movie moments

Jjs pov
The lion king was Kendal's movie of choice and it was nearly finished but both Kendal and Nakova had already fallen asleep together on the sofa.They looked so comfy so I didn't want to disturb them, so instead I got out 2 blankets from the corner of my living room from my wooden crate type basket which held extra blankets and pillows. I placed a blanket over each of them although they were cuddled in together.I leaned in and kissed Kendal in the head and then hesitated but did the same to Kova before turning the lights out and heading to my room.

Nakovas pov
I heard Jj turn the movie off as I stirred,minutes later I felt him place a blanket on me, I felt well looked after and protected.He cared so Much for his daughter.I heard him kiss Kenny goodnight and then seconds later I felt his lips plant a kiss on my forehead,my eyes were still closed so he must have thought I was still asleep, the lights went out as Jj left the room, a smile grew across my face, from the feeling of love I had at that moment, cuddled up with my baby girl and the amazing feeling Jj bought to me.

*9 in the morning*
I woke up to hear "when will Mummy wake up" and as I opened my eyes to see Kendal smiling back at me.
"Morning baby" I groaned back
"Oh, Morning" I said again seeing Jj next to her.
"We've already eaten but we made you breakfast so I'll go plate it up for you now" jj said as he trailed off into the kitchen.
A few moments later he walked back with a plate full of tomatoes, eggs , sausages, beans and toast.
"Wow you didn't have to do this" I said sitting up to eat my food
"I had help" Jj said giggling at Kendal
"Well thank you baby" I said to Kendal smiling as rising my shoulders
"And thank you" I said to Jj as I put my arms out for a hug, "and can we talk about something later" I said
Digging my fork into my egg.

 "Wow you didn't have to do this" I said sitting up to eat my food"I had help" Jj said giggling at Kendal "Well thank you baby" I said to Kendal smiling as rising my shoulders "And thank you" I said to Jj as I put my arms out for a hug, "and can w...

@Nakova_                                         624,457  likes

Look at the pout 🤦‍♀️😂
Learned from the best
4,007 comments
@Ksi: No way! 😂
@Geenelson: model in the making I can see it!
@zerkaa: think she's actually trying to be her dad🤷‍♀️😂