Awkward convos

I woke up to a message from Dani
-"Morning, had a good night last night, should do it again soon :)"
I replied with a huge headache
-"Hiya, was a lovely night but I'm just not sure I'm in the headspace to 'date' at the moment but would love to stay friends."

I felt awful but I just wanted to focus on Kendal at that moment I realised, and me and Jj were in such a good place co-parenting that I didn't need a partner right now if me and my baby girl was happy already.

Today me Jj and Kendal were going to Kendal's school summer Fate. So I had to get rid of my headache fast because I was leaving at 9.00 to go pick Jj and Kendal up from Jjs house because it was on the way to Kendal's pre-school. One thing I wasn't looking forward to was seeing Dani at the Fate with Jj.
When I got to Jjs I did Kendal's hair to match mine and got Jj to take a photo because she looked so cute. I uploaded it to Instagram quickly and then we left for the Fate.

 I uploaded it to Instagram quickly and then we left for the Fate

@Nakova_ 827,827 likes

Love you baby❤️
📸@Ksi

5,909 Comments
@Ksi: ❤️
@sidemen4eva: OMG are Jj and Nakova back together
@iloveharry: @sidemen4eva , they have a child together he's allowed to comment a heart for his child!
@freyanightingale: cutest momma☺️

When we got there Kenny ran off to a stall which was selling cupcakes. Where she started talking to one of her friends from preschool. Me and Jj followed her, but in the way bumped into Dani. "Oh hello" he said to me and jj but only making eye contact with me. "Alright " Jj said staring at Dani while I smiled.
"So where's Patty" I said before Dani could say anything about last night
"Oh she's dancing to the band with my sister while I get drinks for us all" he said
"Aww cute" I said
"She's a much better dancer that you were in the bar" Dani laughed, I laughed awkwardly and said "well we better go get Kendal that cupcake she wants bye" and walked away
Jj followed straight behind me, "what was he on about 'in the bar' Kova?" I'll explain later I said as I walked over to Kendal "so what cupcake do you want baby?"

*an hour or so later*
Kendal was at the arts and crafts table with her friends so me and Jj had a chance to talk. We sat down on a bench together.
"So what was he talking about earlier then Kova"
Jj asked tilting his head to the side
"It was nothing he asked to go to dinner with hi-"
Jj cut me off "so your dating"
"no, it was one dinner and a drink at a bar, club type place and that was it" I replied twiddling my thumbs
"Did you have fun? Are you going to see him again" jj questioned
"Yes I had fun, but I told him this morning that I didn't want to see him like that again" I said
"Oh" jj seemed to smile "whys that?
"Because I like the way things are now" I replied smiling at Jj
"So have you given us anymore thought" Jj said looking down at his lap
"Listen We're not talking about this now" I replied pointing at Kendal running towards us

"Look, daddy look, it's a dinosaur" Kendal said handing Jide her colour filled sheer of paper.
"Omg that's amazing Kenny", Jj replied picking her up and putting her on his lap. She turned around and roared at him.
"Omg it's a dinosaur" Jj pretend shouted
Kendal continued pretending to be a t-rex.
To be honest Jj is an amazing Dad to her.
"Daddy, can we stay longer so I can still see mummy for longer" Kendal asked as Jj put Kendal back down from his lap.
Kendal started stomping around the picnic table making dinosaur noises.
"Listen why don't you come back to mine, you can then spend more time with Kendal and we can talk more"
"Oh okay" I replied
"Kendal do you want mummy to come to daddy's house for a bit?" Jj asked Kenny
"Yesssss" Kendal screamed "can we watch movies?" Kendal said.
"Yeah!" I replied