Bye bitch

Nakovas pov

Kendal said she had had the best birthday ever, it was full of games, food , friends and fun and she was so tired she went straight to sleep after playing with some of her new toys.Everyone had gone home and it was just me and Jj left clearing up.
"So what were you going to tell me earlier" I asked Jj whilst pulling down balloons hung from aTree 
"What do you think of Shantel" Jj asked putting things down and looking at me
"Ummm she's alright" I said not making eye contact
"No honestly kova" he said shrugging his shoulders.
"Jj lets be real your too good for her, she doesn't try with Kendal, she drinks too much, she doesn't try with me either, and she loves herself way too much" I added before quickly saying "I'm sorry but you asked"
Because usually Jj would then start an argument saying that's who he's with and he likes her and my opinion isn't worthy, but instead he just said nothing.
"Come on spill the tea" I said , clearly knowing something was up.
"Honestly I don't know kova, I think I'm going to have to end it because your opinion is really important to me and you and Kendal are a big part of my life weather we are together or not. And she's just doesn't make me the happiest" he added feeling like he had released a weight of his shoulders after telling me that. He went to speak again though and stopped.

"What.. Jj if your spilling, spill it all bro" I said laughing slightly
"It sounds so stupid but seeing you talk to Kendal's friends dad today made me feel something really weird,and I don't know why"

"It's coz I'm so gorgeous" I joked flicking my hair back and speaking in a over dramatic American accent. Jj laughed and said "thanks for letting me talk Nakova thanks" and hugged me, this is the longest conversation I think we've had that hasn't ended in a type of argument in 2 years.
And we were actually joking with each other, our co parenting was getting on track and we were being open with each other again it was good.

The next day I woke up in my house on my own as Kova stayed at Jjs for his weekend last night.

and I woke up to see a text from Jj,
"shantels gone, Thankyou for making me see sense.x"

So I replied
"As much as I disliked her Jj, you can't talk about her like a object you just threw out, and you bought her into out daughters life, your explaining this one to her"

Soon enough I got a reply for Jj
"Omg, I didn't meant it like that you knew it, I'm not always the bad guy Nakova, and I know I'll sort it I'm sorry :) x"

I opened it and didn't reply.
I typed a message out
{atleast you didn't cheat on her}
But after typing it out it soon deleted it so left Jj on read.

But honestly I was glad Jj and Shantel were no longer together.