Date night

Jjs pov

It has only been a day since me and Nakova have tried out our relationship but I want to prove to her I'll be good so I'm asking her on a date tonight.
"Hey gorgeous" I said rapping my arms around her from the back in the kitchen
"Hey babe" she said smiling and turning around.
"How do you feel about a date tonight" I smiled hugely at her
"You serious, I never knew you could be this cute, yas I want a cute date" she replied pecking my lips and laughing
"Nobody said it was going to be cute" I joked back grabbing her bum and smiling

*8 hours later*

Nakovas pov

@Nakova_                                638,268 likesDate night

@Nakova_ 638,268 likes
Date night

52,272 comments
@tobjizzle : miss seeing my bestieee
@Ksi : yummm 👀
@Miniminter : dream on @Ksi 😂
@Ksimon : dateee??? Who ???

I laughed at simons reply to Jjs comment as he's the only one who knows we're dating so far as I haven't been home to talk to tailia as we're busy at different times and I wanted to spend time with Jj recently.

It was 6 o'clock Jj came into my room dressed in a shirt and skinny jeans.he was looking fire and I was so excited to spend a night with him.
"Ready to go babe" he walked in on his phone
"Yeah" I replied grabbing my bag and getting up from the spare rooms dressing table.

Jj looked up from his phone
"shit you looking even fitter than your Instagram picture, I don't even know that was possible" he said with massive eyes
I span around pretending to be a model
"Shit girl" Jj said walking over to me and grabbing my ass.
He continued to squeeze it as he kissed me
I pulled away "your lucky I don't have lipstick on" I said laughing and kissing him again.
His hands snaked up my body to my boobs. His hands circled in the area.
"Wait till later" I replied winking and giggling
"Let's go" I replied strutting out the room

When we got outside the Uber was there waiting for us. Jj opened the door and I jumped up and he soon stepped in to following me in the car.
Jj put his hands in between my thighs and gripped one slightly like he always did, the whole way until we got to the restaurant.

As soon as we got there a man escorted us to our table which was next to a window looking out over London.
"This was so thoughtful Jj" I said to him
"I told you I would put my everything into a relationship" he replied confidently
Time went by so quickly with Jj because I was always laughing or smiling at things he did because we always have so much fun and he just makes me feel confident and special. It would never seem like he was a fuckboy before all of this.

We ordered our food, spoke for a couple hours and also we had many glasses of wine before it was time to go home. Jj paid for the meal, although I did offer to pay half but he said as he invited me he wanted to pay and treat me so I promised I would pay next time. We then left the restaurant and headed to a bar where tobi and Saoirse were going to meet us. We literally planned this half way though dinner and tobi and Saoirse were up for it. Jj did ask Simon to meet and bring Talia but they were already in bed so they decided not to come out.