Fun night and Photoshoot

Nakovas pov

@Nakova_                               875,682 likes

Off to the sidemen house , I can't get rid of these guys :)
75,889 comments
@Ksi : you love us don't lie ❤️
@Zerkaa : better put some clothes on the heating isn't fully up yet ☺️
@Saoirse : your so sexy gal

I got changed into a cute bra and thong , took an Instagram and then got changed  and went downstairs to see Talia.
Being with Talia today was amazing but there was only one place I wanted to spend tonight ;).
I got to Jjs late as I promised to have dinner with Talia before I left to go to the sidemen house and Talia got an early night.

When I got there me and Jj went upstairs to watch a movie.it was really cute I made Jj watch the notebook.we were cuddled up close the whole time.the end of the movie came and Jj turned off his tv and wrapped one of his arms around me tighter.

"That was cute but do you know what's better" Jj said as his other hand made its way to the top of my thong and then into it.
I caught onto what Jj was saying and immediately pulled off my jeans and my sweatshirt so I was left in just my bra and thong.
Jj did the same so he was left in his boxers.
His hand brushed past your private area he inserted a finger and my head flew back.
. He always made me feel so good.
*21 minutes later*
Me and Jj flopped next to each other on the bed out of breath.
"I could get used to this" Jj said smirking
"That was the shit" I joked and kissed the side of his head.
"Night babe" I said as I tuned to face the wall
"Night sexy" Jj said as he turned the same way grabbed my ass then went to sleep.

I woke up in the morning and actually felt surprisingly good for a Monday morning and an alarm buzzing next to the bed. Well working as a model isn't exactly a 9-5 job and I loved working anyway so Monday's were usually fun and usually the main days I had photoshoots.
I quickly turned off the alarm so I wouldn't wake Jj, I got out of bed and kissed Jjs cheek "bye babe" I whispered to a sleeping Jj
I had a shoot today so I was going home to get ready.
I went to the spare room where some of my clothes were kept as I'm at this house so much. I grabbed some grey nike joggers and a grey crop top as it was just to drive home in and to Tavel to the shoot destination. I slipped on some white nike socks and my white airforce ones, brushed my teeth then grabbed my keys and phone and left the house.

When I got to my house Talia was eating breakfast. I stayed home with Talia for about 30 minutes and I texted my manger about the shoot before leaving.

It took me 20 minutes to drive to the destination, when I got there my team were already there , my manager Laura showed first took me to see my outfits and then to the hair and makeup section.
After my hair and makeup was complete and my first outfit was on ,the shoot began.
Most of the outfits were lounge wear as it was mostly what the campaign was about. And  I was allowed to keep all the clothes because this was actually my own collection which was being released.
And even better the shoes that the outfits were paired with: balenciagas , channel shoes , yeezys and air max's which I also got to keep. I was so thankful my management are the best.
I chose my favourite picture from the shoot to post to my Instagram.

@Nakova_                                    672,582My management @priority I love you and I'm so proud of @Saskicollection

@Nakova_ 672,582
My management @priority I love you and I'm so proud of @Saskicollection . Everyone check it out
672,926 comments
@priority: you slayed it today
@Saskicollection: we love you
@taliamar: your so sexy