Jake vs Gib

We arrived at the venue of jake Paul vs AnEsonGib and the room was so loud. When we got there we all got pictures for the gram. The lighting was shit so all the boys helped me and Talia and the boys to take pictures and all shone there phone lights on us, it was quite funny, everyone was looking at us , but you have to get the perfect insta pic. Especially for me as it's literally my job, And Instagram is sort of their jobs too because of YouTube.

 Especially for me as it's literally my job, And Instagram is sort of their jobs too because of YouTube

@Nakova_                                      178,154 likes

Fight night🥊
2,532 comments
@Katiesleach: wow😅
@kirstyaustin7: fancy u
@saoirse12345: love you

We were all exited for the fight, the atmosphere was buzzing and we were all routing for Gib. When the fight got waved off so soon we were so gutted to see Gib loose , but he was so brave going into the ring and we all know he's a mich better fighter than he portrayed tonight.My heart dropped a little still because I knew how hard he workedfor it , and I then thought about Jj , I knew how much Jj hated Jake.I was nervous when I saw Jj and Jake go face to face, and Jj saying he was up for fighting Jake. When he fought Logan I was at home and I was still shitting it, I hardly saw Jj when he was training for the fight because he didn't stop working to get the win and now it's going to be the same again, but I know he will have to work even harder because Jakes a much better boxer than Logan.

Jj seems confident fighting though and obviously I'm confident in him and I k own when that fight happens he's definitely going to beat Jake.