Last day

*a week and a half later*
*Nakovas pov*

@Nakova_                                          810,780 likes

This is the exact spot I've lived in for the last couple of days, I love it here.(and can I just say, this bed thing😍) @KSI

6,527 comments

@Ksi:🤩
@taliamar: literal goals
@saoirse: my goodness
@Katiesleach: madness🔥

Today me and Jj just chilled in the sun for a bit topping up our tan for the final time before we went home this last week had been amazing.
The only crazy bits were the airport in London, Jj got stopped like ever 2 seconds, that was the good thing about being abroad, we were able to walk around together and people wouldn't stop us all the time and we could chill and relax. Don't get me wrong Jj loves his fans but it can get draining taking an hour longer than it should to walk somewhere just because the fans stop to talk or get pictures so much.

We would've loved to stay longer, Jj expecially needed time off because he was getting back home to start making a new album, he's given out a spoiler for "wake up call" on his story but honestly I actually love all the songs on the album, and I was so pleased that he was getting fully back into music because that's what makes him happy alongside making videos, but with keeping his fitness up, making music and spending time with friends and family, Jj doesn't film half as much as he used to, so I was nice to have a break and refresh himself so he could put his everything back into him and his audience again, and I'm glad I play a small part in it.

When we got home, it was late because of the time differences so me and Jj tried to sleep, it was hard because of jet lag, and obviously to tire each other out we tried out favourite things. Sex. Sex with Jj was always amazing but nothing beats the sex we had on holiday, looking out onto the amazing views on the biggest bed imaginable, or in the outdoors shower and in the hot tub.