Cum again?(Smut)

*Jjs pov*

We got home and I couldn't wait to rip Kovas clothes off. I picked her up as soon as we got home slamming the door closed,kicking off my shoes, I held her by her ass, her legs were wrapped around me, she started kissing me as I had her back against the wall and it was deep and sexy.
I pulled away and ran up the stairs still holding Nakova, she squeeled as I bumped her up every step. We got into our room and as I burst through the door i could see Kova already starting to take off her top, I gladly helped her and pushed her on to the bed, where I pulled down my jeans and she started to do the same.

Soon we were both in our underwear and staring hungrily at each other, with all my training for the fight I hadn't been able to do this with Kova in a while so I was more excited that usual.

I placed myself on top of Kova kissing her neck and then kissing her roughly. My hands moved to Kovas breast and i started to massage them over her bra, she arched her back in pleasure so I took the opportunity to snake my hands around her back to unclip her bra. I tossed it to the side and continued playing with her large boobs, I could feel myself getting bigger by the second.

*Nakovas pov*

Jj moved his huge lips down to my sensitive nipples and began to lick and suck at the right one, still with his hand rubbing and squeezing the other and then swapped but biting slightly on the other tit. I moaned slightly at the pain. Yes it was pain but I loved it, this man did crazy things to me.

He looked up at me and smirked knowing he was going good and draw a line with his tongue down to my clit. He used his teeth to drag down my thong which he knew got to me and I knew I was getting wet. He put his hands on my thighs and pushed open my legs squeezing them as he did, I helped him and opened my legs wider for him.

Soon his whole head was between my legs. His tongue lapped at my wet pussy, he began to suck and i moaned louder and louder. He was making me feel crazy so I whimpered when he lost contact with my sensitive area and started kissing my thighs. But soon enough I felt his fingers pumping deep inside of me. He built up his pace, and I started to Moan his name, I threw my head back in pleasure and my eyes slightly rolled back as he moved his tongue back to my clit , flicking his tongue inside of me. I felt an orgasm building inside of me as I clenched Jjs head in between my thighs.
My legs began to shake and then suddenly i couldn't hold it anymore I had to give in to him , I had to
Grip the bed sheets as I came in his mouth, my wetness ran down my legs and Jj licked it up.

"Good girl" Jj said smirking coming back up to kiss me, I was still out of breath but knew I had to repay him the favour, I pulled the cover over me and went under to where Jjs boxers were, I pulled them down to his ankles, not bothering to compliantly take them off.still under the covers, I moved my head to Jjs now large dick, he was so big. I loved it. I put my plump lips around his shaft and sucked in my cheeks, while my hands played with his balls, I stroked them and squeezed them, I knew the way he liked it, straight away he was moaning, I continued sucking him off until I heard him say my name. "Kova" he moaned, hearing this made me hum sending vibrations down his dick, this only made him feel better and moan my name louder, this time I knew it was good because he was guiding my head and pulling my hair and Grunting.
Not long after I heard him breath out heavily as he shot his load in my mouth, and I swallowed it all up, he tasted amazing so I made sure I didn't miss a drop. I licked up his dick and kissed up his torso.
Until I got to his face, his head was still back and when we made eye contact all he did was smile.

"Fuck me baby" I said staring him in his eyes
"Fuck me" he said back
I knew exactly what he meant by this and so I got on top of him. I saw him reach for his drawer.
"No baby I want to feel you inside me, raw" I said before biting my lip and smiling
"Good" Jj said slamming the bedside table drawer shut and forgetting about the condom.

Straight away I sat on his dick and bounced up and down, I could hear my ass slapping against his thighs, Jj held my thighs and was pushing me down harder on his cock. My boobs were bouncing and I could see Jj staring at them hungrily. I started moaning, feeling the amazing feeling of Jjs massive dick pounding inside of me, he was so big, every time we fucked it felt like he was ripping me open, but I loved it.

*Jjs pov*

Kovas was so fucking tight, I could feel her wet pussy clenching around my dick and it felt amazing, she was riding me and I was in heaven. I held her thighs and squeezed them, her curves were so sexy. I felt myself so close and her tits bouncing we're making me feel like I was drooling, so I decided to flip Kova over. I pulled her body down on my dick and held her back and bum and flipped her so her back was on the bed and I started fucking her so hard from on top of her. She was moaning so loud. I put my hand around her throat because I knew she likes the freaky shit and so do I. I was breathing so heavily as I shagged the shit out of her and I was grunting loving the feeling of being inside of her. As we rode out our second orgasms, with the last few hard pumps of my dick in her tight pussy, I felt her cum so I did too. It felt amazing.

"I'm not done baby" Kova said biting her lip again as I basically collapsed on top of her.
"What?" I replied.
I saw her get on her hands and knees with her ass Infrount of me so I knew what she wanted.
I kneeled behind her and put my dick in from behind. I felt her breathing hitch straight away and she started moaning "Jj, Jj, Jj, Harder baby" . I loved it it made me want to fuck her faster and harder and I held her thighs and felt her fat ass slap against me every time I pulled her body back onto my dick,
"Harder baby" she screamed
"I'm gonna cum" I groaned
"Together baby" she yelled as we came in sink and cum dripped out of Nakovas pussy and covered the sheets. I pulled out slowly
"That was fucking amazing"