Sleepover

After my huge dance session with the girls
We were getting one last round of drinks before we left the club and it was my turn to go get them. As I left the booth after getting my purse, Jj slapped my ass.
"Thicc" he shouted then stick his tongue in the way he does in pictures.
"Fuck off" I laughed at him putting my hands over my bum and walking to the bar, harry came with me to help me carry the drinks.

Stood at the bar me and harry were talking
"You and Jj are getting on better than ever" Harry said raising his eyebrows
"Nah he's too much of a fuckboy for me hun"
I said shaking my head.
I ordered 8 vodka and cokes , paid and went back to the booth.
We put the drinks down on the table then went to sit back down and talk with everyone. Before I could sit down Jj pulled me into his lap.
"Alright babe" I laughed at drunk Jj
"I want another kiss" Jj said smirking at me
"Better go find a girl before we go then" I said smiling stupidly at Jj and removing his arms from around me.
"Where are you going" he asked pouting stupidly
"To dance , come with me?" I said trying to pull drunk Jj up
"I don't dance" Jj said so I gave up trying and walked away.

I grabbed harry "dance with me"
We walked to the dance floor. After a while I was basically grinding on harry but we were close enough friends for it to just be funny.
After a few minutes of dancing Harry stopped me "I thought Jj was trying to kiss you again" harry span me round to see Jj kissing another girl. I don't know why but it upset me seeing it, probably because he's been trying with me all night. but I just grabbed my drink from the table ,downed it and carried on dancing.

soon everyone had finished their drinks and we were going home in Uber's. We were all really drunk and Jj had bought the pretty club girl home with him, the worst thing is Simons staying at mine and talias house tonight. so I said I'd stay at the sidemen house to give them alone time but now I'll have to be in the house with Jj and that girl.GREAT.why am I jealous? He's a fuckboy!

Gee ,josh ,Harry ,Nia and tobi were in one Uber going home because they all lived near each other and me ,Saoirse ,Jj and his girl were in another.
Luckily I had Saoirse who lived near the sidemen house otherwise I would be in a uber alone with Jj and his bitch.

As soon as we got back to the house I said goodbye to Saoirse as her house was a little further, so she had to continue the Uber journey a little longer on her own and I ran inside the house, which looked massive, I ran as fast as a drunken girl with heels could run , straight into the guest bedroom took of my makeup and went straight to sleep.