2 sides to the story

Jjs pov

Me and the rest of the The sidemen and also Nakova were going out tonight, nobody else could make it.we were getting ready to leave but Nakova asked to take a picture of her before we went out AGAIN.i swear this girl lives on instagram ,but she looks good in the pictures so it's fine with me.

i swear this girl lives on instagram ,but she looks good in the pictures so it's fine with me

Nakova_                                 376,528 likes
Bad bitch in black bitch.
Photocreds  - @Ksi

1,693 comments
@Ksi : fit
@Saoirse12345 : my best friend is stunning
@ksilover: why is Jj taking all of her pics these days ??
@miniminterrss: I think they are dating ?

It was funny reading some of Kova's comments because lots of sidemen fans thought me and her are dating.

When we got to the club we went to the vip section where it was only us as we were having a sort of "family night" of all the sidemen ,and Nakova who is now basically all of our closest friend and therefore family to us. And if she was a boy who did YouTube ,and met us years ago when we all met she would definitely be in the sidemen too because she fits in so well.
Ethan got in the first round of drinks and they kept flowing the whole night.
Later in the night Kova was really drunk and came upto me
"I love you Jj"
"I love you too Kova"
"No I actually think I love you" she slurred falling into my arms and pouring her drink down me slightly
I smiled back at her "I love you too stupid"
I took the drink out her hand and guided her to a seating booth and sat her down. I got her some water. The rest of the boys came over to see if she was ok but I told them I would look After her and they should carry on enjoying their night. I sat with her for at least an hour and then Simon came over
"So much for a family night, Ethans pulled a girl, Paige" he slouched into the booth
"Oh really? I hadn't noticed I've been looking after this mortal one" I said laughing at Nakova stupidly drunk singing to songs although I kept trying to give her water.
"I'll look after her for a bit you've been just sat here for over an hour and a half" Simon said pushing me out the booth and taking to drunk Kova.

*the next day*
Nakovas pov

I woke up with the biggest hangover and it seemed so much worse as I never usually got them this bad. i opened my eyes to see I was in Jjs room.
Why the fuck was i in Jjs bed with no top on. He wasn't here so he must be up already. Hardly surprising as it's now 12:28 but still I don't know what to do ? Did I just sleep with my best friend .I sat up and tried to remember what happened. I really couldn't remember much but all I could remember was that I got really drunk and told Jj I loved him and he said it back and then next thing I remember was that he was talking to some girl when it was supposed to be a so called 'family night'. To be honest I couldn't remember anything in between so Jj probably just left me alone in the club just so he could get a girl then when he realised that didn't work he then decided to get me in bed. I was so pissed with myself and him and I felt like such a mug.