The real truths

Nakovas pov

I had somehow managed to avoid Jj  as he was out filming with Randolph all day. After sorting my headache out I walked to simons room.
*knock knock*
"Yeah,Come in"
"Hiya" I said weakly
"What's up Kova" he said turning his gaming chair around slowly to face me.i sat on his bed and everything blurted out of me.

"I don't know what to do Simon, I remember telling Jj I loved him last night and then all he did was talk to that girl who was with us in the club and Ditch me, and worse than that I woke up in his bed with no top on and last nights clothes on the floor, I feel so stupid and angry because I didn't want to tell him how I felt because I knew he only saw it as banter and I knew he would mug me off but I can't believe he would take advance of me when I was drunk to sleep with me just because drunk me spilled my feelings"

I saw Simon slightly smile. Why the hell would he find this funny.
"Nakova you have it all wrong hun"
"What do you mean" I replied really confused
"Just listen"
I nodded

"Jj was the one who took care of you ,after you said you loved him and he sat with you for over an hour and a half because you were so drunk and you refused to go home, and I get you probably don't Remember much but then I made him leave you so he could have a fun time and I was happy to sit with you as I wanted to text Talia. You were basically half asleep so you probably don't even remember that bit. and that girl he was talking to ,was the girl Ethan had pulled , and Jj and her were talking about Ethan,and anyway Tobi was in the conversation too." Simon explained

my face lit up , that makes so much more sense,and Simon definitely wouldn't lie to me. but then I remembered...
"That still doesn't explain why he thought it was okay to sleep with me just because I was drunk and liked him so it was easy"
I replied with tears starting to form in my eyes

"No No No. Nakova, me and Jj bought you straight to bed when we got home and Jj said he would let you sleep in his bedroom with the bigger bed and on suite so then if you needed to be sick or anything it would be there and you could get a good nights sleep in his bed. So he slept in the spare room whilst you were in here. We put you to bed as we obviously didn't want to undress you and you said you were hot and started to take your top of  so me and Jj left the room and left you alone to sleep.

I wiped away the tears. I can't believe I had misjudged him like that. I believed he was being a fuckboy when really he gave up his whole night at the club and his bedroom for me.
I jumped up and hugged Simon
"Thankyou" I said still clinging onto him
"It's Jj you should be thanking" he replied laughing
"True" I said beaming
"So does this mean you still like him" Simon asked cheekily
"Yeah but I think it was a mistake telling him because I can't change who he is and the way he likes to flirt with girls." I said bringing myself back to reality.
"Nakova honestly ,Talk to him about it ,he has treated girls right in the past, you'd be surprised"
"But I'm not like the other girls he's dated" I said sadly looking at the floor
"No your better, and I've heard the way he talks about you" Simon spoke clearly