The family is reunited

*Nakovas Pov*

Jjs flight was just about to land and me and Kendal we're waiting excitedly at the airport.
"Talia" Kendal shouted running when she saw Talia, Talia and Simon came round a lot and Talia used to come on days out with me and Kendal a lot when me and Jj had split so Kendal was quite close with them and she absolutely loved Talia.
After hugging Talia, Kendal spotted Jj, "daddy" she yelled and ran towards him. As soon as she got to Jj he picked her up and Swang her round. She was giggling so much, she was so happy to see him.
He put her down after hugging her when he saw me, a smile grew on his face which made me blush slightly. Kendal went back to Talia and held her hand as they all started walking more towards me.

"Babe" Jj said smirking and threw his arms around me
"Hey champion" I replied hugging him back
The hug lasted a long time
"I've fucking missed you Kova" Jj said with his deep voice into my ear
"I missed you too" I said back kissing his cheek
We both pulled away from the hug and smiled at each other.
"And Jj, those dreads are fucking sexy" I replied biting my lip and giggling.
Jj smirked back and kissed me.

We walked through the airport all together, me, Kendal, Jj, Vidal, Leon, Talia, Simon and Ethan.

Jjs other friends and people who went to support him at the fight all either got different flights or flew to different airports.

We were all talking about how good the fight was and how well Jj did.

Everyone was jet lagged, so as soon as we got home, me, Jj and Kendal all cuddled up on the sofa and watched a movie.
After the movie Jj read Kendal to sleep and then Jj posted a Instagram of the fight.

*Jjs pov*

@KSI                                                1,415,415 likesLETS GO CHAMP!

LETS GO CHAMP!

48,148 comments
@tobijizzle: so fucking proud of you
@realxalfreezy: CMONNNNNNN
@movlogs: 💪💪🔥🔥
@ttlyteala: FUCK YES
@zerkaahd: 💙💙💙💙

So many you tubers and celebrities were commenting on my posts and I tried to like as many comments as I could because I really appreciated the support.