Kendals party

Nakovas pov

We got out the car at Jjs house and he had josh there already helping him set up decorations in the garden

"Daddy" Kendal shouted as I lifted her out the car and she ran towards Jj and hugged him
"Happy birthday baby" he said hugging her back
"Do you want to go see if you can find some presents" he said smiling and pointing into the house, Kendal ran through the doors and into the living room where there was stacks of wrapped up goodies.

"Hiya" I said smiling at Jide , "love the decorations, that was all josh wasn't it" I joked laughing
"Basically" josh peeped out while tying a banner from one tree to the other.
"Shut up I helped" Jj replied before walking into the living room to join Kendal to spend time one on one with her on her special day. Jjs grown up so much in his personality and honestly it's a good look on him.

"Need some help" I gestured to Josh giggling and walking over to hold the other side of the banner
"Thanks" josh said nearly falling off the step ladder thing he was on .
"I'm glad to see you and Jj are getting on a lot better now after everything" josh added
"Me too, there's honestly still a part of me that loves him but I think a cheat will always be a cheat" I said sighing back at josh
"Anyway this is Kendal's day not ours so never mind" I said holding up the other end of the banner.
"Do you know if Shantel is coming?" Josh added awkwardly
"I don't know" josh replied

Shantel was Jjs new girlfriend she was very vein, shit at makeup and didn't really try to be that nice with me.Jj had clearly gone back to his Fuckboy ways when he found her because she looked like a girl that would be easy to fall at Jjs feet, somewhere like a night out.

And he cheated on me just after Kendal was born.
It broke my heart and that's why I could hardly talk to him for a while.he kept saying it was because he was stressed from the baby but I don't think he understood I was ten times more stressed, I was the one getting up at night and loosing sleep.

A couple hours later everyone was at Jjs for Kendal's party. I hadn't been with the whole sidemen as a group in a couple months so it was lovely to see all of them and I loved seeing all of Kendals friends parents became they were all so lovely and I had made new friends in them, and honestly some of the single dads were cute. But on a serious I've been single since being with Jj but I was ok with that because it meant I could focus on my little girl more.
It also turned out that Jj had invited Shantel so that was great. Not.

Kendal and her friend patty were playing on the bouncy castle Jj had hired and I was stood talking to her dad, who has been a widower for 3 years now. We had both had a few glasses of wine or beers around the barbecue and I was getting to know him more. The conversation was flowing and honestly there seemed to be flirting happing in my eyes.Dani (patty's dad) said a joke and I couldn't stop laughing.
Jjs eyes shot over to me and walked away from the boys and Shantel over to where we were standing.
"Alright" he said walking over and overly smiling at me and Dani.
"Yeah I'm good" I replied stopping laughing instantly.
"I'll chat to again you later" Dani said touching my arm and running towards his daughter pretending to be a bear or something.

"What was that for" I said looking at Jj and rolling my eyes
"I just wanted to see what was so funny" Jj said snuggly
"Jj I was just thinking this morning how grown up you have become and now you won't even let your ex , which you cheated on May I add, talk to a guy who's fucking wife died" I bitterly sharply whispered
"Alright sorry" Jj said looking down
"No I'm sorry I'm just stressing because... oh nothing" Jj said looking away
"Because what" I asked
"Nothing" he replied
"Urgh that's so annoying when people do that , tell me when everyone's gone yeah?" I added smiling and walking over to the sidemen.