Alone with Jj in barbados (smut)

Jjs pov
We had been hanging out the eight of us all day so far and I wanted to do something nice for Nakova this holiday so I talked to the boys and they said it's cool if we spend a the rest of the day just us two. I spoke to Kova about it and she said she would rather spend a night of just us alone at the beach watching the sunset with some snacks rather that at any fancy restaurant.
Another reason why i loved her.

We chose a spot to put our stuff and Nakova asked me to take some pictures for her.it was still so bright out for 5 o'clock in the evening She looked so hot and her bikini showed off her boobs and ass perfectly but there was a lot of woman around topless on the beach and honestly I looked quite a lot, I'm a man.

@Nakova_                              874,990 likes

Sun ,sea and my baby with me @Ksi
58,764 comment
@Ksi: 👅👅
@rorymason67: Ksi is lucky your so peng
@taliamar: jeez 😍

Later when I was getting darker Nakova kept noticing me looking at people leaving the beach still topless while we were talking pictures of the beach so I would look away quickly and laugh.

After I was taking a picture of the sea for my Instagram story then behind me I see nakova.
"Will This stop you from looking?" She said as I turned around to see her topless smirking. My semi came up straight away.she crawled over to me in a sexy way and straddled me.it was much darker now and there were no people near us on the beach anymore so Kova clearly went for it.she rose up in her knees lifting her tits up into my face and shaking them. I was getting so hard. I pushed her back into the sand and kissed her I trailed my tongue all the way down to her red bikini band.

I loved her so much she was so kinky and I loved it my ex definitely wouldn't have had sex on the beach.

She started pulling her bikini bottoms down so I gladly helped her. My mouth automatically started licking at her wet pussy. She tasted like fucking heaven, she had a banging ass , huge tits and a cute face , she was perfect man.
She was moaning and I loved it. I loved hearing her say my name.
So I also added another finger to increase the pleasure for her, thumping her tight wet clit, her cum exploded in my mouth and I loved it, I licked her all up.

"Just fuck me baby" she said pulling my head up to reach hers. I pulled off my swim shorts as quick as I could. " fuck I don't have a condom" I said
"I'm on the pill babe I just want your cock inside me, I need you" she pleaded so I did as she asked and thrusted hard inside her. i knew she liked it rough so I just kept going harder and faster.her nails clawed at my back probably leaving marks but I didn't care.

"Babe I'm gonna cum" she basically screamed
"Do it babe" I replied as we came in sink and met each other's climax.
I stayed inside her, it felt so good with our raw skin touching each other's.
"I'm not done yet" she panted and pushed me to the side of her landing on my towel.

Nakova sat up and looked around over the dunes we were sort of hiding in , there was nobody there, "the beach is the ours babe" she said as she crawled on top of me, I hummed in pleasure as I saw her dripping pussy in front of my face. She wants 69 , that's my kind of girl. This turned me on even more it was uncontrollable. I licked my lips about to go in at her pussy again, then I felt her plump lips sucking my dick, she made me feel amazing.

The pleasure pushed my face to her clit and i sucked and licked all her juices as I felt her choke slightly on my huge shaft, it was amazing and I could feel Nakova shaking so i knew I was doing a good job and so was she I grabbed her ass and pushed her pussy into my mouth more before she let all her cum in my mouth again, and that sensation made me shoot my cum into her mouth too, she licked it all up also and then licked up the side of my cock to finish.

She flipped over back next to me and said. "Baby you made me cum 3 times in the space of about 10
minutes that's impressive" she smiled which made me smile. I threw a towel over us as we led on the empty beach out of breath.

That was definitely something ticked off my bucket list.