Truth or dare

Nia ,Saoirse And Gee were round mine for pre-drinks and I got Saoirse to snap me and picture for Instagram. I tagged all the girls in the picture.

@Nakova_                               491,993 likes Tonight I'm Wearing my new outfit from @ohpolly ,I'm in love with this look ! ❤️Photocreds - @Saoirse12345

@Nakova_ 491,993 likes
Tonight I'm Wearing my new outfit from @ohpolly ,I'm in love with this look ! ❤️
Photocreds - @Saoirse12345

2,135 comments
@saoirse12345 : I'm in love with you
@geenelson : my girl looking fit for our pre-drinks
@niapickering : where was my mention for using my phone to get this lighting 😂

Gee then got a text to say our Uber was outside so we downed our drinks , slipped on our shoes and left the house.

When we got to the club the tunes were banging and it was very busy. Luckily with the boys being such big youtubers we get to go into the V.I.P section which is always cool.
We got to the booth and Josh and Gee went to get the first round of drinks. To my left sat Jj and to my right Tobi. The other side of tobi was  Saoirse, I think they would make the cutest couple but they say they are just good mates which is fair.

"That colour suits you" Jj winked at me putting his hand on my thigh.
"Thanks hun, you don't look to bad yourself tonight" I replied turning slightly towards him
"Right let's play a drinking game" Harry shouted to everyone as Gee and josh came back with the drinks.
Harry continued "truth or dare , you either answer the truth or do the dare or drink"
Harry started off "Nia truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"Have you ever had a threesome" Harry asked whilst his hands made a drum roll on the table
Nia drunk and everyone was shouting "ooooo"
Nia just laughed and the game carried on
"Jj truth or dare" josh shouted
"Dare"
"Try and Kiss the fittest girl in this club" josh said sitting back in his seat
Jj over exaggeratedly looked around the club then suddenly turned his head and kissed me.
The kiss was long and a full on kiss. Everyone around had some gassed reaction to the kiss and i just pulled away and covered my face with my hands and laughed.Jj put his arms around my shoulders and pulled my hands away from my face and kept his arm around me.
The game carried on but I couldn't help but keep thinking about what happened. Everyone  was concentrated on Tobis go at the game so I took this time to talk to Jj.
I quickly took a shot of vodka before hand.
"So you think I'm the fittest here hey babe?" I spoke into his ear.
His arm pulled my body closer to his and said to me "of course you are Nakova, your stunning and have a fat ass"
"Shut up idiot " I laughed to Jj pushing him playfully away
" you love it Kova" Jj said pushing me back
Before I knew I tobi was asking me truth or dare
"Dare" I gleamed back
"Neck Jj again" Tobi winked at me
I turned to Jj and the kiss happened all over again.
When I pulled away this time Jjs hand squeezed my thigh.