Teasing on the first day of holiday

I stepped of the plane in Barbados following tobi and I was followed by Jj as they were sat either side of me and the rest of the sidemen followed.
As soon as we all got our luggage we raced to the cab which drove us to our villa.

When we got there we all picked numbers out the hat for each room we numbered ourselves. Me and Jj picked number 4 which was actually the room near the pool and the jacuzzi which was cool , it had an on suite, walk in wardrobe and it was the biggest so we were very lucky, but to be honest all of the other guys will only have one of them in a room compared to me a Jj sharing so it was fair.

For the next hour we settled in before we all got into swimwear. I was first out to sunbathe , I really wanted a better tan.
I soon after got Harry to take a picture for my Instagram of me by the pool as Jj was setting up the cameras and then the boys filmed a video doing stupid challenges and stuff in and around the pool while I sunbathed , occasionally getting splashed.

@Nakova_ 872,882 likes

Hello Barbados 🇧🇧.
You all better watch the next sidemen Sunday video as @Ksi was too busy with it to even take my photo so thanks @wroetoshaw for the
pic😂. You got a keeper @Katiesleach
22,633 comments
@Ksi: priority's babe 😂
@Katiesleach: your both gems
@wroetoshaw: you know I'm a better photographer than Jj anyway.

After the boys finished filming we all chilled round the pool for a while until Harry decided he was 'starving' and 'needed to eat'.so we all had to get ready to go out for dinner tonight in record time.
I was dressed in sheer black pants with a lace pattern which showed off my black Victoria's secrets thong underneath and a black cropped top.

"Shit , I have a fucking sexy girl" Jj said as he walked in a slapped my ass
"Correction, you have the fucking sexiest girl" I said smirking and kissing him
"True" he chuckled and grabbed my ass while we made out
He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist.
"Stop it we got to go out" I said laughing and pulling away from Jj
"Your too gorgeous" he replied
"So is Barbados" I said back hopping down

I grabbed my heels in one hand and Jjs hand in the other and left our room waiting in the villas main living area where Simon Harry and vikk were already waiting.
Soon after all the rest of the sidemen walked in separately from their individual rooms as I finished putting on my second heel.
"Ready to go finally" Harry asked rubbing his stomach
Everyone agreed that they were hungry and we all got up ready to leave. Jj stood up behind me grabbed me and shouted "I'm hungry for ass" trying to be funny In frount of the guys, me and them all laughed as they all looked round at us.
He bent me over , grabbed my hips, and pretended to 'hit me from the back'. All the boys laughed and walked off joking.
I stood up and faced Jj I kissed him and bit on his lip and pulled it a bit then I pulled away. "Later babe" I smirked . Making him humm "mmmm" I giggled and walked quickly over to catch up with Tobi.

Jjs pov

I was so concentrated on her ass, it was so big and I know that's a stupid thing to say but obviously I thought she was beautiful but she had the best ass and tits and I wasn't gonna lie.
She walked over to walk with Tobi and looked back at me and bit her lip.
"Hurry up babe" she shouted giggling leaving me with a semi.