Maxon's POV

You would think that 20 years Of being crown Prince would prepare you to face any challenge thrown at you . Boy was I wrong.  Any other boy would feel lucky to be at my place, I mean which guy wouldn't like 35 girls fighting over you? The answer to that question is me, Maxon Schreave, the crown Prince of Illea.  I am being forced to hold a selection.  Sure give me a random bunch of girls and I'll do inky pinky ponky to find my one true love and the future Queen of the kingdom.  This has been a tradition and now my ever so loving dad (please note the sarcasm) is forcing me to do this. I don't hate him, I am just saying that if he was on fire and I had a glass of water, I would drink it. You might think I am a horrible person but believe me he deserves it. So now coming back to my perfectly perfect life,I HATE IT. The announcement will be made today. Just perfect.  I was forced to watch videos of the previous selections earlier today. I seriously wish we could like attach tubes to the girl's eyes so that their tears could be purified and supplied to our households. No one in this Kingdom, scratch that the whole damn world will go thirsty then. Hopefully the girls I get are updated and have an off button for their water works.  Please take a minute or two of your time and pray for my well being, I can't converse with a girl even if my life depended on it. Well, here goes my life down the drain.
               Xxxx