The Kiss

Yay!!! 150 views. Deserves the first kiss don't you think?

AMERICA'S POV-
Finally the interview is done and I can't wait to meet Maxon. I quickly change into a green dress.

Soon enough I am at the gardens and I see Maxon waiting there

Soon enough I am at the gardens and I see Maxon waiting there. " wow " he says grinning. I giggle. He takes hold of my hand and quickly takes me back in until we reach a door. He opens it for me and I enter to see a beautiful theatre with a popcorn machine!  Yum. He enters and quickly turns the machine making us some popcorn. He smiles and asks me to select a movie. I decide to be really brave and choose a horror movie named conjuring.
I find myself hiding my face on Maxon's shoulder. The movie is to scary. Maxon chuckles at my reaction and I pout.
He pauses the movie and we end up watching something called Harry Potter. I love the movie! We are interrupted by a knock on the door and a guard comes in saying that Maxon is needed and now it's his turn to pout. He apologises and leaves but I hardly notice. I am caught up in the guard ASPEN. No, no this can't be happening. He can't come back now. He calls me " Mer? " and I just shoot back to my room without thinking and in the background I can hear him calling me.

I spend the rest of the evening in my room is really don't want Aspen here trying to convince me that we should get back together I don't love him anymore I love Maxon. Wait WTH? I just realised I love him!!! Name the devil and the devil appears Maxon knocks the door and comes in. Suddenly overwhelmed with all of my feelings I run to him and hug him tight. He quickly returns the gesture. He sounds really worried as he asks me what's wrong but I shake my head rapidly not ready just yet . He cups my face in his hands and gently bends down and kisses me!!

MAXON'S POV-
OMG, OMG, America is going to kill me I couldn't control my feelings and I kissed her! She stands there paralysed and I am about to pull back when she starts kissing me back. Let's just say that this is the best first kiss ever......
Xxxx
So how was it? And BTW you guys should check out fangirl4eva21. She has pretty good stories. 💙💙💙