The Elite?

After talking yesterday on  the roof Maxon and I fell asleep there. We didn't mean to.  So now we are both hurriedly getting ready for today's interview where Maxon is going to announce the girls who are a part of The Elite.
When I reach the room I find girls pacing around and looking really tense.
I would be to but I know I am staying.  Soon the interview starts and after all the announcements are made Maxon goes on stage.
"Since there has been a rebel attack, I feel it's unnecessary to keep the Ladies whom I feel I don't have a connection with so people of Illea, today I am going to be announcing your Elite"
He announces and pauses before continuing with the list.
" The Ladies who will be staying are-
Lady Celeste
Lady Kriss
Lady Marlee
Lady America
Lady Emma
Lady Sofia
Lady Vanessa
Lady Lily
Lady Rose and
Lady Elsa"
There is a round of applause and in the background you could hear a few girls weeping.

All these days I never knew if I wanted to stay here but now I know I want to be here along with Maxon.  So girls, be ready I am really into winning right now so the competition is going to get tough.....

-----End of selection --------

So, done with selection . Well now it's time for the Elite. Any suggestions?
💙💙💙