THE SECRET

Vote and comment if u liked the chap.....

AMERICA'S POV-
After dinner I am waiting in the gardens after dinner for Maxon.
Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder and I jump out of surprise only to find Maxon laughing his head off.
I shove him playfully as he continues to chuckle.
He smiles and takes my hand and without a warning starts running pulling me along.
He drags me to the first floor where the Royal family stays. He stops in front of a huge painting and looks from side to side to make sure we don't have company. Once he is sure he slides the painting which reveals a metal door and enters a code. The door immediately swings open. He seems really nervous as he come behind me and covers my eyes with his huge yet soft hands, leading me inside the room.
When his hands leaves my eyes I am greeted with a room full of framed photos and collages. All photos taken by Maxon.  There are pictures from his childhood to the selection.
I can easily spot a lot of pictures of myself. I had no idea he is a stalker. The room is beautiful. I walk around looking at each picture and turn and smile at him. I am so honoured that he felt comfortable enough to show me something which even his parents don't know about. I tell him it's beautiful and he let's a sigh of relief as if his entire life depended on my opinion. We spend 2 hours going through pictures and chatting.

Xxxxxxx
Hey guys happy new year 🎉🎉💙💙