THE CHALLENGE

Ugh... now with only ten of us the training for becoming a proper Queen is intense. This week we would have to host a party for our guests from England and  France.
Marlee, Kriss, Emma  and I are in one group which is hosting the party for England's Royal family who will arrive in a week.
We get the whole evening to plan the event and the French would be coming earlier which is why the other group has more members.
We sit in the women's room going through colour schemes, food , decoration, entertainment etc.
In the end Kriss is in charge of colour scheme and dresses, Marlee is in charge of decoration,   Emma is in charge of entertainment and I am in charge of Music and food which is perfect for me.
We sit and discuss ideas and all that. By the end of the 3 hours we have all the basics planned and I am exhausted.  Kriss is being really bossy and it takes a lot of me not to ask her to shut up.  I don't get why Maxon likes her better than Emma and the other girls but one thing I've noticed is that Kriss is like a chameleon, she can change her attitude in the blink of an eye.
I am sooo tired. I can't wait for dinner to get over cause I'm gonna be meeting Maxon after dinner and he told me he has something special planned out!! I can't wait.
I'm gonna give my best for this challenge because in the end only six of us will be staying.  I am not gonna give anyone a reason to complain.

Xxxxxx
💙💙