The proper intro

NO ONE'S POV-
After all 34 girls leave it is only Maxon and America left.
Maxon- " take a seat my dear"
America- " for the last time"
(Interrupts her)
Maxon(smiling ) - "I know, I know you are not my dear."
America - "I see you made it through the long list of girls and you are still in one piece. Impressive "
Maxon -" glad you find my torture entertaining. So tell me more about yourself. "
America- " look I'll come clean I entered the selection only because my family wanted to and I am not really sure what I want to do now that I am here."
Maxon -"so you are telling me you didn't come here to become the Queen?  Well that is pretty fantastic. "
America-"fantastic? Didn't I hurt you're ego or something? "
Maxon -" oh come on everyone here knows these girls are here for the Queen status it has nothing to do with me but everything to do with my title.  It is good to know at least one of them didn't come here for the crown. "
America -"You are way too different than I expected you to be"
Maxon- " in a good way I hope?"
America- "something like that."
Maxon- " shall I make you a deal ?"
America- " 'shall I?', are you kidding me? "
Maxon *chuckles *-"I am sorry perks of being a royalty I guess... "
America - "perks?,sure. What were you saying about some sort of deal?"
Maxon- "about that, I was wondering if we could be friends until you make up your mind about if you wanna compete or not what do you say ?"
America- " sounds good to me, I could like give you some good 'girl' advice. You look like you could use as much as you can get."
Maxon *snorts *-" I sure can. How does some strawberry tarts sound?"
America- " yes!! yes !!yes!!!!!"
(Maxon asks maids to get some strawberry tarts)

--AFTER EATING --
America- "I should get going. "
Maxon- " hmm, I had a lovely time."
America- " I enjoyed this too"
( America about to leave)
Maxon- " can I call you my dear now that we are friends ?"
America-"hell no"
*Maxon chuckles *

Xxxxxx