America's POV

WHAT THE HECK!! There has to be some mistake here there is no way that I,  America Singer,  a five got selected. Saying I am shocked is an understatement. Soon someone from the palace will be here to meet me and I will be leaving the tomorrow to the palace. I don't have a clue as to what I will do there . I know absolutely nothing about being a 'Lady'. The Queen seems kind enough but the idea of meeting the King makes me cringe. There is something about his cold attitude that sends shivers down my spine.
Oblivious to my mental dilemma, my family has been celebrating. At least the Prince seemed happy when my name came out. He was supposed to keep a neutral face but I couldn't help noticing the slight frown and slight smile that made its way to his face while the girls names along with their pictures was displayed on the huge screen out side the palace. If you saw close enough you could see his obvious look of distaste to all the twos and threes  who seemed to have tons over tons of makeup. Who knew the Prince wouldn't seem all that interested in all the higher castes. Maybe there is more to him that what is shown in the screen. I'll find out soon enough. Maybe the whole selection won't be as bad as I expected it to.  Only time will tell now.
Xxxxxx