The Arrival

MAXON'S POV-
35 girls or should I say Ladies? All here to invade my personal space just brilliant. I swear I can hear them walking above my floor. I am pathetic when it comes to girls I know but believe when the show starts I'll put up a mask. I am gonna get some air before I  suffocate and die. Can't lose the only prince now can we? While reaching the gardens I see a girl being held back by two guards as she desperately tries to go out. Shoot, I recognise her, she is America Singer one of the fives who is part of the selection. I walk towards them and order them to let her go. She shoots out and I follow her. She stops and is panting badly . Once she calms down she looks up and mutters a small thanks.

RANDOM PERSON'S POV -
America mutters a small thanks.
Maxon replies with a sweet " anytime my dear " only to be replied by a low "I am not your dear."
Maxon-" are you sure about that? "
America- "uh huh"
Maxon- "I am gonna change that soon"
America-" no you won't "
Maxon-" you will see, what what happened to you?:
America- "just felt suffocated not that it is any of your business. "
Maxon (playfully )-"I am sure that isn't how you talk to the Crown Prince "
America-" do I look like I care?"
Maxon-" for a matter of fact yes. Go get some sleep, you will have to meet the great Prince tomorrow "
America- *snorts*-" sure thing. Thanks once again "
Maxon -"anytime my dear"
( runs away before she can reply with a kick)
Xxxxx