The Surprise

Finally! ! It's October 18th AKA Maxon's birthday. I am sooooo excited. Aaaaa. I can't wait for him to see my gift. We are hosting an evening party at 5 for him where he will open his gifts. I didn't want him to open mine in front of everyone so I got him a portable camera for the party. Ok it's time for breakfast and I can't wait to wish him.....
I reach the dinning hall where he's already seated. I wish him formally and tug my ear, he tugs his back and mouths 'gardens' and I nod and go back to eating. After breakfast I practically run to the gardens and he arrives within 15 minutes. I don't know what took over me as I quickly run upto him and tackle him in a huge hug wishing him happy birthday. When we pull back he is grinning from ear to ear. We sit in our bench and start talking and I tell him about how I have a gift for him which I want to give in person. He smiles and tells me that he would come to my room after the party.

THE PARTY-
The party is at full swing. Everyone are having the time of their lives. I am enjoying this event. We are done with the cake cutting and Maxon's about to open gifts when a guard comes running through door telling us to go to the safe rooms as there is a rebel attack. Everyone are running out and someone pushed me and I hit the table pretty hard. I feel someone carry me and then everything is blur before my world goes black..

Xxxxxx
Yay! My first cliffy....