The Preparation 🎉

AMERICA'S POV-
-A FEW DAYS LATER-

For the past few days I find myself falling in love with my surroundings and a certain someone might be behind this. Maxon and I have been getting closer. We spend at least an hour speaking despite our schedules. We talk about my life so far, Aspen, his life as a Prince, politics and a million of other things. I can't help but love how simple he is and how easy he is to talk to, Aspen wasn't like this I had to think twice before speaking in front of him but here I feel free and I am not afraid of being judged. So now here is the exciting part his birthday is coming up next week and to say I am excited is an understatement.
One would ask what could a 5 give to the Prince of Illea. One thing I've learnt so far is Maxon can't pleased with gems and valuables he finds things from heart muchmore valuable. I have been thinking a lot about this. He would be happy with anything but I want it to have a meaning. PHOTOGRAPHY. that's it I will get a blank album and paint borders and the covers. I am a pretty good artist if I say so myself.  It will take time to paint little designs in each page but it will be so worth it. I start working on it right away. Prince Maxon Schreave get ready for the best gift ever!

Xxxxx

Yay!! 100 views 🎉🎉💙