Bonding Time

It's sooooo boring! We are getting lectured on the history of Illea and it is sooooo boring all I want to do is go to my room and take a nap😣.
I sit there with my eyes drooping after an extremely boring class we are given a break. There is a knock on the door and it's Maxon! I am so happy to see him . I really need to talk to him about Aspen. I can't help being disappointed when he calls Kriss most probably for a date. I try really hard not to pout but as he leaves he tugs his ears!!! And I tug mine back. Yay. After they leave Celeste starts talking about how he had asked her to meet him in his room after dinner and how much he likes her and I can't help but laugh quietly and I see Emma and Marlee doing the same.
Marlee, Emma and I have become really close friends over the time. Now that there are only 14 of us Maxon has been taking the other girls for dates also and that makes me a tiny bit jealous.
Celeste is the worse. She keeps making others feel inferior and keeps bossing around.  I absolutely hate her and I can't put it in words.
Kriss is nice enough but she seems to be somewhat of a competition as she has gone for 2 dates while the others have only been to one and let's just say I am a little bit jealous.
Today evening we are free to do whatever we want so all of us end up playing games, dressing up and clicking tons of pictures and the Queen seemed really happy we were getting along.
We asked the maids to get dinner here and talked and laughed together.
It is one of the best days of my life.
Xxxxx