Chapter One

"347F, call in your report." a blonde frowned in frustration and turned the walkie talkie volume down.

Yuzu sighed and licked her ice cream in the blazing hot day.

Her ice cream started to melt, dripping on the side of the ice cream cone.

She put her hand over above her eyes, scanning the area.

Yuzu Okogi was at a playground with many kids playing here, having fun.

She looked like she was watching over a kid, just like the other parents, babysitters, etc.

And she also looked kinda ordinary?

People admired her looks.

Great figure. Amazing face and hair. You are really slender! Which she was tired of hearing that everytime.

Right now, she wore a hat/cap which blocked the sun and short jeans and a t-shirt on it said:

Studying sucks.

Yuzu tilted her hat down, on the lookout for someone.

She looked pretty ordinary, watching a kid.

But... that wasn't her job.

Her job was being an undercover agent/investigator.

Yuzu stood up, eating the last bite of the ice cream cone and licked her fingers, walking on the sidewalk to a university.

This is the target's location?

It was pretty big for a college and she heard it was private also.

Flashback Yesterday

"So, what am I here for, boss?" said Yuzu as she comfort herself in a chair as a man signaled her to.

He was a handsome man who had patches of hair on one side... everywhere where you see in mostly male MC anime shows and was a kind, easygoing person.

He wore a suit that told he wasn't here to joke around and sat down in his office chair "Ms. Okogi, I am here to inform you that you have a new mission."

She groaned "Really? I just finished my last one a few days ago."

The man, Mark Ichino just sighed in frustration "I know, I'm sorry about that. You have to fill in for the absent agent who will be gone for a few months due to his wife's baby."

Yuzu looked in awe "Tell him congratulations for me!"

Mark smiled warmly "Sure, so are you willing to do this?"

"Of course." Yuzu bowed politely, as the same as Mark did too.

Yuzu almost forgot to ask "What's the mission?"

Mark clasped his hands together, leaning in "Its quite simple but dangerous. Look out for this girl." he opened a few folders on his desk before showing her a picture of a girl.

It was a girl who was the same age as her, 18 years old, in college.

She was a very pretty girl who had bright and beautiful features.

Jet black hair, piercing purple eyes...

"This girl's name is Mei Aihara. She has a guardian who has been in a background check for atleast two months already and this guardian's background is... shady. So we need further evidence before we can make a decision."

Yuzu nodded "Okay. Is that all?"

Mark gave her a nod "That's all. If you have some questions, call me."

They exchanged looks and stood up.

Yuzu was out the door first before Mark said "Ms. Okogi?"

"Hm?"

He smiled at her, tightening his tie "Thanks for doing this."

Yuzu scratched her head "I really have to go into this college?"

Her day here would start tomorrow, the same as the rest of the others.

I should eat some noodles before I head back home.

Yuzu headed to a noodle restaurant and the waiter showed her to an empty table near the reservation area.

She ordered some noodles and rested her head on her palm, hungry.

It was about 10 minutes already and she was starving.

"Hello, we made a reservation here?" said the first voice she heard yet there.

She turned her head, curious what was happening.