Part title

"Yes, father."

"Good." Her father smiled brightly, patting his daughter's head gently "Be good to your roommates!"

Mei nodded slowly.

They both said their goodbyes and departed in their own ways.

Fortunately, Mei had been taken away by her father, Aihara Sho in the middle of the night.

He lead her to his office saying he had a couple of hours before he had to get to work again.

They had been talking for a few hours before Mei got to sleep somewhere in the office which was her father's desk.

It had been messy with paperwork but she honestly didn't care.

It was like a dream that came true.

Rarely, she and her father never get to talk to eachother, especially her mother.

It was actually rare for them to talk for a few minutes due to their number of work papers and all that stuff.

It was now morning and Mei was awake already, deciding to get some food from a nearby cafe which opened just about a week ago.

It was filled with amounts of people, crowding her between strangers she had never seen in her life.

~

Mei finally got to the front and held up two fingers "Two donuts please."

The employee just smiled, taking the cash away from her hand "Thank you, please come again!"

She walked out the door with two donuts in her hand which were packaged under a thin paper to hold it without getting the holder's hand sticky.

Mei started to walk until an arm spun her around "Mei!"

It was Kaito.

"Huh?"

"Mei, I need to talk to you..." He seemed distressed for some reason.

~

Yuzu tried to help Aoi's puffy red eyes by applying some makeup.

"I'm fine, Yuzu." scowled Aoi.

"You are not!" argued Yuzu "Plus you look like a big mess."

It was true.

Her clothing had been creased and her hair was incredibly messy.

Yuzu grabbed a hairbrush and started to brush her hair.

Aoi moved her head to the side, swatting at Yuzu "It's good now." she sniffed a little, crying "I need to get to-"

"STOP IT!" was what cut Aoi off.

They both heard it and heard the dorm room open and slam shut.

It was their dorm room door.

Yuzu placed down the hairbrush on the dresser as Aoi got up, worried and concerned.

They walked over to see who it was making all that noise.

It was Mei.