Chapter Three

She followed them, looking her head down and stared at the concrete ground.

Her target, Mei Aihara and... the boyfriend, she was guessing she had found in the time she was at a noodles restaurant.

Yuzu glanced up, looking at the both of them.

They were chatting and Mei seemed like she didn't like talking to the boy at all.

The both linked arms but he, Kaito Souhi let go and said a few words that Yuzu could make out;

"I need to use the restroom."

She nodded and sat down on a bench near the place he went to.

She leaned her head out in the shade, the tree covering her from above and used both arms for support in balancing.

Yuzu, on the other hand was hot and nervous.

She didn't want to mess this chance up and pulled off her cap.

Yuzu walked slowly over to the jet black haired girl and sat on the same bench but very far away from her.

The target didn't even bat an eye at her, making her feel relieved.

She scooted a little closer to Mei, which that she noticed.

"What are you doing?" she said, raising an eyebrow.

That caught her off guard and she flinched "N-Nothing."

Mei looked at her, puzzled but shrugged it off and continued what she was doing.

It was awkward for both of them... Atleast for Yuzu, it was.

"It's a sunny day, isn't it?" said Yuzu, truthfully.

"Mhm." she replied, not caring but turned her head to look at her "You're the girl from the restaurant, am I correct?"

Yuzu gulped "S-Sure I am."

"Why were you looking at me?" Mei asked.

This girl is full of questions... that anybody would ask if they knew you were following them.

She didn't have an excuse and just made up one "I-I thought you were a.. model because you really are gorgeous!"

Mei looked at her, confused then she gave a small smile at Yuzu "Thanks." that made her heart race.

My heart is racing. It's because of the excuse that worked.

"I-I'm Yuzu Okogi." Yuzu stuttered.

Mei gave her an expressionless look now "You probably know who I am."

She nodded and was about to say something but was interjected when the boy came back, saying "Let's go, Mei."

Mei just nodded, linking arms with the boy again and continued walking.

Yuzu sighed Plan failed.

She spun around so her back was showing if Mei turned around and she pulled out her walkie talkie, turning it on and said:

"I found her."