Chapter Two

Yuzu looked over to see what was happening.

There were two figures, a female and a male, linking arms.

She obviously wasn't interested in their love life but she studied the girl for a second.

She's gorgeous... She's seems a little taller than me, probably the same age as me. Piercing lavender eyes. Straight long raven hair.

Then she looked over to the boy.

Handsome, broad shoulders. Combed back black hair and the darkest brown colored eyes I've ever seen.

"We made a reservation." the boy said, getting impatient.

She looked over to the girl who was emotionless.

The more I study her...

There's something that she recognized about this "girl".

Long jet black hair... Lavender colored eyes...

So familiar... Where have I seen her?

The waiter laughed nervously "Wh-Who are you two again?" he shuffled through the stacks of paper with reserves on it.

The girl finally said something "Mei Aihara and Kaito Souhi."

The waiter widened his eyes as he shuffled the papers around more panicky "O-Of course! I should've known. This way please!" he led them into a VIP section (table or area.) which were more costly than the public ones.

Yuzu snapped her fingers in recognition.

That's right! She's the target!

Yuzu slid her back down the chair disapprovingly and sighed.

She has a boyfriend or whoever that was. I'm not sure how to approach her.

"Here's your noodles and bill here." a waitress gave her noodles and a bill.

She thanked the waitress and started to slurp her noodles up.

Delici... Not now, I should think about the target... Mei Aihara!

She rested her head on her hand and played with the noodles, nervous like.

Yuzu just finished her noodles just in time when the target got out and walked towards the door to leave.

She looked at her eyes which accidently made eye contact, for a few seconds before Yuzu looked away.

OMIGOSH, her eyes were so piercing.

She turned around to see Mei and the boy leave going right on the sidewalk of Tokyo, Japan.

"Another day, another round." Yuzu sighs quietly as she places a ten dollar bill on the table and slips on her cap.

She pushed open the door, following them.