Chapter Twenty-Four

im so lazy... sorry.

Yuzu widened her eyes, her tears disappearing.

"Matsuri? Harumin?"

The two figures, so familiar widened their eyes in surprise as well "Yuzu!" "Yuzucchiiii!"

Harumin dropped to her knees, wrapping her arms around Yuzu's neck excitedly "I haven't seen you in a while!" she pulled away and smiled brightly under the droplets of water "How are you?"

The three haven't seen eachother in a while since Matsuri and Harumin got accepted in another college while Yuzu had to do her job as an agent.

"I'm doing good." Yuzu smiled back, her stormy thoughts fading away.

Matsuri held the umbrella in one hand and squatted down until her knees were up to her chin, her pink panties revealed "We should get going, shall we?"

"'We?'" she looked confused.

Harumin helped Yuzu up and grabbed her hand "Yep!"

Matsuri was the first one to take off running, the puddles splashing beneath her.

Harumin tightly held her hand, chasing after her to some sort of place.

~

"...A karaoke bar?" Yuzu knitted her eyebrows together in confusion as the three entered the building.

The pink-haired girl pulled down the umbrella "Mixer."

Harumin grinned "Ja, I'm glad we bumped into you. There's supposed to be three of us girls but one ditched."

Yuzu sighed, looking out a window, the clouds now pouring rain down in the deserted streets "..."

"Yuzu, follow us."

The two lead Yuzu somewhere far from the counter and went inside a room.

Inside the room was three boys, at first glance the same age as them which was correct.

They were all handsome, glowing for some apparent reason.

None of them caught Yuzu's eye and the three sat down across from them, Harumin saying "Hope we didn't make you wait too long?"

One of the boys shook his head "We just got here."

"Introductions first?" said another boy.

The one on the left side was a cute boy, sitting across from Matsuri announced "My name is Rei Haro."

The handsome boy in the middle who was across from Harumin said "The names Aeri Kai." (im not creative with Japanese names xD)

Then last one of the boys, the best good looking out of them sat across from Yuzu,saying "My name is

Matsuri went first, not giving a care in the world and had her headphones over her ears "Mizusawa Matsuri."

Harumin smiled a little "Tanuguchi Harumin..."

Lastly it was Yuzu, all eyes were on her and she nervously laughed "Um.. my name is Okogi Yuzu..."

Haro seemed the most energetic right now and he clapped his hands once "I'll sing first!"

timeskip sorry.