Chapter Thirty-Two

Ah, the food is so yummy! I should invite Mei and Aoi sometime later in the week.

Yuzu just entered the inn, thinking about the mouth watering food that she had just ate twenty minutes ago.

She took her phone out of her pocket, glancing at it for a second 4:34 PM

Yuzu yawned, already tired and started walking to the elevators just to be met by Mei and Aoi coincidentally 'Oh hello, Yuzu!"

"Oh, hey, didn't expect to see you guys here." said Yuzu, startled that they appeared out of nowhere. She walked into the elevator with the two girls who pressed one button which was floor three. Yuzu reached over to the section of buttons and pressed floor two.

A moment later Yuzu got in, it suddenly got incredibly hot in here and she fanned her face with her hand "Why is it so hot in here?!"

Aoi laughed nervously, playing with her hair "The hot springs were too warm.."

Mei and Aoi recently came out, fully dressed but their hair was damp and water still dripped off their faces as they held towels against their hair, trying to dry the water out.

Mei looked stunning even if she was in a t-shirt and shorts. It showed off her elegant legs in the process. Aoi also did too, wearing a loose shirt and some shorts to top it all off.

It fell silent, the three girls saying nothing.

"Um.." Yuzu didn't really like the silence so she tried to make a conversation go "Should we three go somewhere to eat in the morning?"

"Just us three?" said Mei, suddenly interested.

Yuzu nodded yes and Mei looked away, smiling small.

"I heard there is so much good food here!" Aoi excitedly said, thinking about all that yummy food.

"There is! You should taste the-" her voice died down when the elevator door opened, revealing floor two "Ah.. This is my floor. I'll see you guys later then." Yuzu waved at the two girls who waved back.

~

Yuzu opened the door to the room she was staying in, sighing.

"Hellooo? Anybody here?" called out Yuzu, typically trying to get a response.

"I am-" a familiar colored of golden hair popped into view from the bathroom.

"..." It fell silent when the two girls got a good look at eachother.

"What the-!" It was most likely Aki.

"Uh, hello." said Yuzu, trying to initiate small talk.

She noticed that Aki came out of the bathroom, done showering or whatever she did in the bathroom, water dripping down her skin with a towel wrapped around her bare body that covered just by the hips.

"Out of all of the people here, I had to be paired up with you?!"

"Calm down-"

A hand slammed onto the wall, just at her shoulder height, pinning her against the wall.p like in those really bad designed shoujo manga she read a few weeks ago.

When did she even walk all the way over here?

She was met by ruby colored eyes which were so mesmerizing, making Yuzu's knees feel weak.

"Would you move-"

"Who are you to be with my brother?" asked Aki, staring right into Yuzu's emerald eyes.