Chapter Thirty Six

"Off we are!" loudly announce Aoi as she buckled her seat belt. She firmly placed both of her hands on the steering wheel as she looked into the rear mirror excitedly. "You guys ready?"

"Mhm."

"Yes."

"Just drive!"

"Jeez, I'll drive."

In the front was Aoi who was driving and Himeko who had rented out a car beforehand somehow. Then theres the back, crowded with unnecessary items and a group of girls who were bunched up together.

Matsuri was sitting next to the left car door as she was pushed by Aki, causing her to bump her forehead on the window "Watch it!" her voice full of irritation.

"Sorry." Aki said as she was pushed even more into Matsuri by Mei who tried to shift away and towards Yuzu but the car kept swerving right sharply. Yuzu, however was probably causing the problem as her whole body bumped into Mei's forcefully.

"Aoi, stop making sharp tu- wooah!" Yuzu was cut off when Aoi made another sharp turn. What annoyed everybody more was that Aoi and Himeko brought so much stuff that it filled the whole back trunk AND back row seat that could fit two people, more than enough to fix the problem.

"Aha! Here we are." smiled Aoi. Her hand wandered to the rear mirror, slightly fixing it for her to gaze into. "Can you help me carry stuff out?"

~

Everybody was dressed nicely and casual for the summer. To make it even better, they had bikinis under their clothes.

Himeko plopped the parasol in the sand "There you go."

Aki was right. It was crowded in the afternoon. Many peers their age came here to enjoy their vacation like the group of girls did.

Aoi started to strip her clothes off, catching the attention of people, mainly boys. Yuzu and the other girls stared as if they were gay as fu-... No maybe they had nowhere to look.

Underneath was a light red colored bikini that had pictures of roses imprinted. The curves were everywhere on her body. People stared as they walked past.

She dropped her clothes on the towel that was holding her right now, her face slightly pink "W-What are you guys staring at?"

Mei looked away, biting her lip. Aki clasped her hands behind her back, pursing her lips together. Matsuri laughed low as Himeko covered her eyes. Yuzu spun around, her thoughts drifted from Aoi's body;

We're forgetting something. I have a feeling in my gut.

Just then, a random voice screamed at her.

"Oiii, Yuzuchii!" screamed a voice. "How could you leave me behind!"

Right, it was Harumin.

Yuzu turned to the direction where she heard Harumin's voice. "I'm sorry, I have a lot on my mind."

A hard slap that made her stagger came from Harumin "That's fine, at least I get to slap you in the back."

"Uh-huh." she groaned, rubbing her back. Harumin sure had a strong hand.

She looked at Harumi directly who was wearing a classic tie dyed shirt, some short jeans and sandals.

"You're not going to swim?" Yuzu asked.

"Nah, I might watch all the hot girls swim though." her head nodded at the direction of Mei, Aoi, Aki, Matsuri and Himeko who were fully stripped, half naked- they were only wearing bikinis that exposed all of their skin.

"Hey!" Yuzu nudged Harumin by the shoulders.

"Kidding, kidding."

"Okogi-san!" a hand waved her over. It was Aki.

"I'll see you later, Harumin."

"Yup."

The two girls waved goodbye before departing separate ways.

Yuzu scurried in the hot, blazing grains of sand. She wish she brought some short of shoe equipment. "Kagaya-san, what do you want?"

One of Aki's hand was on her hip. "Are you going to swim?"

"Right, right. I am." Yuzu stared at Aki's swimsuit. It was pink with stripes of white.

Aki covered her body with her arms, frowning "You're a pervert, aren't you?"

"N-No! I'm not! I was admiring your body!"

She dropped her hands beside her "If you say so." her face was a bit red as she heard that.

"Is that all you wanted to tell me?"

"No." Aki (Yuzu followed behind) walked towards the blanket that was neatly placed down on the sand. It was held by the parasol Himeko put. Not sure where Himeko, Matsuri and Mei are. Probably swimming already.

She laid down under the parasol that was blocking all the sun light. The way she laid down was in a position that exposed her back. Yuzu nervously laughed " Wh... What do you want me to do?"

"Can you apply some sunscreen on my back?"

~

Yes, in this story, everybody supposedly has curves.