Chapter Ten

"Mmm." Mei just woke up, in the darkness, pitch black.

It's nighttime already?

She touched her forehead, bumping into something that she couldn't see especially in the dark.

I remember... passing out? That's all I remember.

Mei dropped her hand to her sides and tried to turn on her sides but a weight held her down, not allowing her to move.

She forced herself to moved but the weight was not heavy but didn't allow her to move "Ngh?!"

Then an arm slid over her neck, making Mei surprised and gasp in shock.

The arm pulled her closer to the person and the head nuzzled their head in her hair "Mm."

Mei was breathing heavily as another arm moved around her waist and pulled her closer.

She was trying not to panic get over her and she gently pushed the face away from her hair and turned around with success and saw a figure there, breathing slow, sleeping.

Mei couldn't remember who it was and leaned in closer to take a good look, seeing long blonde hair, recognizing the hair.

She let out a sigh of relief, glad it wasn't a creep or pervert.

Then unconsciously, Yuzu moved her arms and placed them on Mei's waist and leaned her head in closer to Mei's.

Where is that girl, Aoi Kouda?! (I forgot to mention her last name I think.)

Mei's eyes were attracted to her thin, pink natural lips which were parted a little and stared at them, even if they were in pitch black dark, she stared at them.

Even though they known eachother for a few weeks now (time skip, sorry! it would feel weird if they known each other like for a day... totally diddnnn't happen)

On total reflex, she could feel herself moving her lips towards Yuzu's lips.

Before she even noticed, Yuzu lifted a part of her shirt, scratching her belly and turned around, now Mei is facing her back.

Mei widened her eyes and instantly turned around, their backs facing each other now.

Her heart was racing and her hands were sweaty, even though the air conditioner was on for some reason.

What.. was I going to do there?

Mei turned a light shade of pink, heat rising to her face and she buried her face in her knees.

What would have happened if I accidently... met my lips with hers?

She kept questioning herself while...

Yuzu's heart was beating so quick that Yuzu was positive that Mei could hear it.

Aihara Mei, what are you doing to me?!