Chapter Nineteen

im very sorry for the late update! i am pretty busy with school right now but i'll try to post every two days or so!

Yuzu's heart was pounding fast like it was going to burst out of her chest "Really? Like what?" she said, with a daring voice. 

But deep inside her, she felt nervous what Mei was going to do to her.

Mei raised an eyebrow "Oh? Are you challenging me?"

Yuzu averted her gaze, mumbling "N-Not really.."

Mei then smiled warmly at her "Do you want me to do something that you won't regret?"

Her smile made Yuzu's heart skip a beat "Say, what is this "something" that won't make me regret?"

Mei trailed her hands from Yuzu's waist to her shoulders "You'll see."

Leaning in closer... their lips touched.

Yuzu widened her eyes in surprise "Mmh!"

Her hands moved to Mei's shoulders, gripping onto them tightly, not trying to push her back.

So... this is the feeling of kissing a girl, huh?

They've been like this for a few minutes now, the both a shade of color and squeezing their eyes closed.

Her lips... her scent... her taste... It's all different to a boy's lips...

Sweat dripped down from their body as they continued to kiss.

Mei... well she had been maybe TOO comfortable and arched her back toward Yuzu, deepening the kiss which made things a little... heated.

Yuzu gasped at the sudden movement which was the wrong thing to do.

Mei accidently slid her tongue in, wrapping it around Yuzu's just for a few seconds.

She widened her eyes, holding her shoulders tightly and pushed her off, turning a shade of red and covered her mouth with the top of her hand "W-What are you doing, Aihara?!"

Mei looked in shocked also, touching her lips with her fingers "..."

~

"Well... that's it." said Yuzu, saying it after that day.

Ever since that, Yuzu atleast, couldn't make eye contact with Mei.

Her boss, Mark Ichino sighed, resting his clasped hands on the office desk "This is not what I'm here for." then forced a smile which made him to Yuzu... seem a little dangerous "Plus, Okogi-san, we don't accept any romance in this place."

Yuzu pressed her lips together "Sorry..."

Then he leaned back in his chair, staring blankly at the ceiling "Well, I guess this could be an acceptance for you." and muttered "This is one of the riskiest missions you have."

She looked down at her shoes "I know... The Aihara family seems kinda off to me.."

"How so?"

"I've seen them on TV before, especially Aihara-san's mother, Aihara Mazi. She seems... very off. The way she talks and acts."

Mark leaned in, dead serious "That's why I invited you here."

"No one must ever know this."