Chapter Twelve

"Let's kiss." said Mei, her face leaning in toward Yuzu's.

It wasn't like it was Yuzu's first kiss.

She had many kisses, in fact.

Her first kiss was with a boy whom she met in her highschool days.

He was a nice, caring and also handsome and wealthy in bonus features, making Yuzu fall in love with him.

They've dated for a few months until he cheated on her, making her avoid him.

It's been a couple of years since that's happened but she didn't have hard feelings over that.

Then after all of that, her other kisses were blurred and not remembered.

Again, it wasn't her first kiss...

But it was her first kiss with a girl.

Yuzu felt like passing out from the heat from the bathtub water as Mei leaned in, they both breathing heavily.

Yuzu's heart was beating so quick.

Her head was dizzy and filled with thoughts.

She honestly didn't  know whether to go with the flow or push Mei away.

Mei was inches, maybe even centimeters away from her face especially lips until she froze, hearing a knock on the door.

Knock knock

"Yuzu? Mei? It's me, Aoi."

Mei froze for a second then backed up, rubbing her cheeks while Yuzu replied, her heart beating so quick:

"Yeah, we're both in here. We both decided to have a morning shower."

She could hear ruffles of throwing bags out in the bedroom as Aoi replied "Okay, sorry I haven't been here for the whole day. I was... hanging out with some friends overnight."

Yuzu sighed "Okay... Just tell us when you're gonna hang out overnight."

"Okie dokie." ~

Mei silently got out of the water and grabbed her towel, placing it around her as Yuzu slid in the water once again.

"Where are you going?" asked Yuzu.

"I'm going to go out with Kaito later in the day."

"Okay." Yuzu shrugged.

Mei shut the bathroom door behind her, leaving Yuzu alone in the bathroom.

She hugged her knees again and whispered "She's my target..."

~
Yuzu now was sitting on a chair connected with a desk, a mirror reflecting her reflection, fully dressed.

She grabbed a blowdryer and turned it on, feeling intense heat going into her wet hair.

Yuzu felt hands on her shoulders, slowly massaging them "Mmm... Aoi?"

She looked up seeing a familiar figure "Hey." Aoi's hands were still massaging Yuzu's shoulders.

Yuzu looked in the mirror again, seeing Aoi also in the reflection.

Aoi asked, her hands moving on her shoulders "Where are you going? You're dressed up... for once.

She snickered as Yuzu rolled her eyes and feel her shoulders relax "I'm going out to buy groceries."

She nodded and started to massage them more professionally "Thought you could have a small massage. You seemed stressed this morning."

Oh right, I was stressed after Mei left the shower because of what happened in there.

Yuzu replied, turning off the blowdryer that blew during their conversation "Its fine... and you really good are massaging."

Aoi smiled a little "Really?"

Yuzu nodded and Aoi stopped massaging them "Alright, you should head out!"

She stood up, saluting Aoi "Yes ma'am!"

Aoi also saluted her "Dismissed!"

Why are we saluting eachother?! They both thought.

Yuzu marched over to the door that exit out and slipped on her shoes.

Aoi grabbed her purse, running to Yuzu "You forgot your purse."

She held it out for Yuzu to grab "Thanks, Aoi! I knew I could count on you!"

She waved goodbye to Aoi but before shutting the door, she asked:

"Why did you sleep over with your friends? I mean, this might be personal but you could've atleast known Aihara a little better."

Aoi shrugged "Idunno, I just wanted to meet up with friends overnight."

Yuzu clicked her tongue and waved again "... Okay, see you in an hour!"

She shut the door behind her.

Aoi let out a sigh I almost got caught... I can't tell them why I slept somewhere else...