Part title

sowwy i took like nearly two weeks to update!

Yuzu woke up to the sound of rustling clothes, slowly opening her eyes before sitting up.

Groaning, she grumpily sat at the edge of the bed, seeing Aki slipping on her pants on with her back facing Yuzu.

"Good morning, Kagaya-san." said Yuzu halfheartedly while rubbing her eyes.

Aki jumped, startled from the voice before letting out a deep breath and turned to face her "I'm heading to the breakfast area. We're supposed to be there in about thirty minutes."

Yuzu idiotically smiled, her eyes drooping before they shot wide open "Thirty minutes?!"

She got off the bed, running towards the bathroom. Doing that so, she tripped who, Aki was at an unfortunate place at an unfortunate time.

"Uhhn.." muttered Aki in pain. Her head had just hit the floor then Yuzu's arm hit her stomach "Watch where you're going-!" her eyes darted around but accidentally met with Yuzu's green ones. She stared at the mesmerizing color. Emerald green. Her favorite color... then blinked a million times (figuratively), snapping out of her lovely trance "Watch where you're going!"

Aki pushed her off her body then got up. She ruffled her hair a little then looked at Yuzu who was flustered.

"Sorry..." Yuzu looked down, ashamed before looking up, her eyes made eye contact with Aki's once again, locking. Then Yuzu's eyes went to her exposed neck and pointed at a mark on her neck "What is that-?"

Aki's eyes widened and she clasped her neck desperately where Yuzu was pointing. Not looking flushed but looked away, muttering "Shut up!" before softening her tone "Don't ask such questions..."

Yuzu smiled softly as her eyes drifted away from the neck to Aki's face "Guess you had a reason to be gone last night..."

Aki gritted her teeth in response "Shut up!"

She never heard a reply and turned around. After a minute, she could feel eyes eying her back, slowly becoming nervous. She never really liked a person who looked at her so long...

Aki shook her thoughts brushed her skirt off that seemed okay for school regulations, not even bothering to help Yuzu who stayed sitting "I'll be leaving now."

Yuzu sighed "Sure you are-"

A knock on the room door cut her off.

Aki jumped, backing away, frightened to death.

Yuzu leaned back with the palm of her hand helping her hold ground "You get scared easily, don't you?"

Aki scowled at Yuzu "Watching scary videos late at night isn't really my thing!"

The two of them started to bicker before a yell was heard out the door "Yo, Yuzucchi! It's Haruumin." then after that was nonstop knocks.

Yuzu helped herself up, scoffing "Well, yo. My friends are here."

Aki folded her arms, raising her eyebrow.

Yuzu brushed pass her, slightly grazing Aki's shoulders which in both of their bodies shocked each other but none admitted or was fazed by the feeling.

She opened the door to reveal three figures.

Harumin. Matsuri... and Mei.