Chapter Twenty-Seven

this almost became a lemon owo

A knock on the window of the car door was heard from behind Mei's side which freaked Yuzu out, making her fall back.

Mei slowly opened her eyes, not moving a muscle and her eyes made her look irritated from whoever disturbed them.

But also with a little of lust which her hot as hell.

She let out a breath and turned around, facing the window and squinted to see whoever knocked on the window.

She widened her eyes, biting her tongue.

A muffled voice could be heard from outside and Mei started to dig her fingernails into one of her fingers with a blank face.

She slowly unlocked the door and opened the car door.

"MeiMei!" a unrecongizeable voice squealed in delight and jumped into Mei's arms.

"Himeko..." Mei was speechless.

Who knew that she would ruin the moment?

It was a girl with purple hair and had frilly curls which weren't Yuzu's exact thing.

^ my best if what i could find.

A strand of Mei's hair fell from her ear and Yuzu could see it was bright red.

"I thought it was you, MeiMei!"

A color flashed in the stranger's eye,making her gaze break from Mei and look behind to see what or who it was.

She gasped, pulling away from Mei and pointed at Yuzu "Who is that?!"

Before that had happened, Yuzu felt a tinge of jealousy surging through her body as she saw the purple haired girl hug Mei.

She also.... felt the alcohol take her over too.

Yuzu squinted, her drowsiness kicking in and pointed at the strange little girl "Who are YOU?"

She took one leg out of the car, placing it on the wet sidewalk and the other leg and placed it on the car seat, close to Mei.

The stranger proudly held a hand over her chest "My name is Momokino Himeko!"

Mei stared at her, blank.

Her irritation from her eyes faded away but lust still lurked inside.

"Well... I am.." Yuzu started to crawl towards Mei "Okogi Yuzu..."

Alcohol... what the hell is wrong with me?!

Mei felt arms wrap around her waist and Yuzu's head rested on her shoulder "She's mine by the way, Momokino-san."

Himeko had her jaw dropped and turned a bright shade of red colored onto her face "W-What do you think you're doing to MeiMei?!"

"Okogi." said Mei with a cold voice, making eye contact with her.

She could see that Yuzu was obviously drunk from her eyes.

"Isn't that right, Mei~" Yuzu whispered in her ear, making Mei's breath hitch and breath heavily.

Yuzu's voice suddenly became seductive.

Before Mei could reply back, Himeko just gaped at the scene that stood in front of her "W-Wha-"

Yuzu's hands that were wrapped around her waist started to roam around Mei's body.

Her hands traveled up from Mei's waist to her chin where Yuzu tilted her head a little to the side before giving a small lick just below Mei's jawline.

The movement was so unexpected, Mei let out a small moan.

Himeko widened her eyes, still a bright shade of red.

Mei covered her mouth with her hand, trying to muffle the noises that came out of her lips.

She squeezed her eyes, not wanting to see the reaction from her best friend that was right in front of her.

Yuzu continued to lick her neck to the point where she moved her hands down her thighs.

"Mmmph!" Mei grabbed the wrist of an arm that was traveling down to her sensitive area.

Himeko, meanwhile looked shocked.

She couldn't believe, Mei who had an emotionless face everyday could be making such a face right now.

Mei's hand was trembling and Yuzu moved her head near her ear and gently licked the tip of it, making Mei muffle her moans.

"Stop... Okogi.." Mei said through her hand that covered her mouth. In her mind she didn't want Himeko to think she was just some perverted girl but her body was asking for it.

Her body was heated but some cold air from outside blew in, making it feel nice.

Mei's legs started to twitch when Yuzu reached further, breaking Mei's tight grip.

"Yup, that's enough for you, Yuzu." a voice said from behind.

The car door was opened from Yuzu's side and someone pulled her away from Mei.

It was a girl with brown hair whom she seen at the karaoke bar... Harumin, was it?

She'd been sleeping the whole time Mei had seen her but she guessed it was the help of sleep that saved her from being hungover much.

Mei felt her hand full of her own saliva that stuck on her palm.

She enjoyed it while.... her best friend was watching?

Quickly, Mei turned around, not wanting to make eye contact with her childhood best friend, she saw Yuzu snoring lightly, taking over all the seats in the back row. Harumin standing outside with the the little pink haired devil who was devilishly smirking at Mei and Yuzu.

"heh, she can be a troublemaker, sometimes..." Harumin scratched the back of her neck, nervously laughing.

"Heyy.." Aoi came back, walking to the car with two cups of coffee in between her fingers then smiled softly "I... missed a lot, didn't I?"