Chapter Fourteen

Aoi looked at her phone which she held up to cover the sunlight blazing through the windows.

She was sat on the floor, as her back laid against the bedside

"Where is Yuzu and Aihara?" Aoi muttered.

She looked at the time on her phone which was 3:52 PM (fun fact, Aoi doesn't use military time.)

"Its been an hour since she hung up and its been the whole noon since Mei left to see Kaito... Where are they?"

~

"Mmh!"

Mei couldn't see anything. All she knew that she was at a motel.

"Hm? What did you say?"

Kaito was smoking a cigarette, shirtless with just pants on and walked in front of Mei where she could sense him.

He squatted down just in front of Mei and took the rag out of her mouth which was soaked with her saliva.

"Did you say something?" asked Kaito while he pulled the cloth over her eyes down to her nosse so she could look at him.

Mei was breathing heavily and looked at her surroundings.

We're at the hotel..

She looked down where she was sitting which was a chair.

I'm tied on a chair... I'm also half naked?

Mei just noticed that she wore only a bra and panties, making her panic a little.

Her hands were tied behind the chair amd her feet... she couldn't move them.

He sighed "Calm down, Mei. Don't act like this is happening for the first time."

T-That's true... we done this a couple of times before. But I just hate the idea of this.

Mei trembled a little, seeing her feet tied together "Why did you tie my feet this time, Kaito?"

Kaito thought about this for a second and laughed loudly, using one hand to lift the blindfold that covered her nose and moved it up to cover her eyes and the other to smoke his cigarette "You'll see soon." then put the rag in her mouth once again.

~

Yuzu played with her fingers now sitting at a cafe shop "U-Um.." she stuttered

I didn't expect him to be here!

20 Minutes Ago

"Oh, hey. Are you Okogi Yuzu?" a male's voice said, grabbing onto Yuzu's shoulders.

She turned around confused "Who...!"

There stood a boy a few years older than her.

A very familiar, cute person. 

(not mine btw)

"Huh... You were supposed to be at..."

"Yuzu, snap out of it!" The mysterious boy grabbed her by the shoulders "It's me!"

~Present 

Yuzu played with her fingers under the table at a cafe while the boy ordered some drinks.

"Why are you here, Haruto?" asked Yuzu, looking at him.

He looked at her then smiled happily "Our parents sent me to see you!"