Chapter Twenty-Five

I was wondering if you guys wanted First POV. Btw I forgot to add a name for that quiet dude in the mixer lol

"Who..." Kai hicced before continuing "Who... is that?"

Woozy, Harumin got up, walking to the room door to open it.

Once she opened it, a slender figure stood over her, holding an opened umbrella over the figure's head.

Yuzu squinted her eyes at the figure "Aihara?"

Indeed, it was Aihara Mei.

Her long black hair draped over her shoulders as the girl showed a cold expression towards everybody in the room.

"Okogi." Her voice was harsh but deep and husky at the same time "We're going."

Harumin just walked back to the couch, sleeping already.

Mei stood up straight, even the umbrella was straight.

Yuzu wanted to go but her eyelids were falling and she tried her best to stand up but she had to use the couch for support.

"..." Mei looked at Yuzu.

Matsuri and the quiet boy stared at Mei.

"Who are you?" Matsuri spoke up.

"Why does it matter to you? "Mei coldly said.

She smirked slightly "Ooh? Where ya takin' Yuzu then?"

"...." Mei walked over to Yuzu who was breathing heavily and was flushed.

Matsuri sat there, smirking at Mei "Tell me... Aihara-san?"

"Quiet." said Mei coldly and got a hold of Yuzu's wrist and started to drag her out.

The quiet dude just stared at them, slightly amused for once before going to his emotionless trance.

Matsuri started to follow them, grabbing Harumin who was sleeping by the wrist as well and dragged her on the floor out.

~

Once they were in the parking lot, flooded with puddles, a voice spoke up:

"Quit following us." said Mei, harshly.

"No, I'm not. This is where I have to go."

"..."

Yuzu squinted her eyes at Mei, flushed and panting.

Mei halted to a stop, making Yuzu almost fling over and turned the two of them around, facing Matsuri.

"Hm? What is it?" Matsuri had amusement in her eyes.

Mei stared into Matsuri's eyes whose eyes stared back with entertainment.

Her eyes shot back venom, irritated.

Yuzu's arm was now around Mei's neck who was breathing heavily.

I'm so... dizzy.

Yuzu's sight started to blur.

She staggered to the side a little, rubbing her forehead.

Yuzu's First POV

My vision started to blur and I started to stagger away from Mei's neck.

She didn't look surprised and FORCEFULLY yanked the back of my shirt, pulling me into her arms.

Her arms were around my waist but she kept looking at Matsuri who was smirking, letting go of Harumin who was peacefully sleeping on the dirty parking lot.

I winced in pain as the alcohol took over me.

I let out a groan and Mei looked at me, snaking her hands up to my collar, pulling me closer to her face "We're leaving. Now."

Her breath smells nice... like strawberries...

"Mhm.." I looked at the wet concrete ground as it sprinkled rain on it.

I couldn't make eye contact with her after all this.

Mei started to push me to a car with a person inside, sitting in the drivers seat.

I couldn't tell who it was but she pushed me inside, not bothering to seatbelt me.

I was now laying down in a three seat row.

"Ah, Mei. Why not seatbelt her?" I heard a seatbelt unbuckle and the front door open.

The car door above me opened and I blinked tiredly at the figure who was standing over me.

"A-Aoi..." I managed to choke it out when my whole mouth stung.

I sounded like I was going to die.

She smiled then pushed my shoulders up to one of the seats and buckled me in there "You were with Matsuri and Harumin, huh?"

No ones POV

Yuzu was dropping to her sides in the backseat, hearing blah blah blah in the front seats.

She started to become heated and sweat a lot from something.

The car?

The alcohol?

What was it?

Aoi stopped the car at a coffee shop, saying something to Mei before closing the door and walking.

"Nnn..." her voice unsteady, her brain blank and her sight foggy.

Mei turned around, slightly annoyed "What is it-!"

She widened her eyes once she saw Yuzu.

Yuzu was unbuckled in her seatbelt, laying down as her shirt were see-through, able to see her bra and her pants sticking to her legs.

There was no sound but Yuzu breathing.

"Hah.... Do something about this..." her forearm covering her eyes.

Mei stared at Yuzu then started to unbuckle herself.

Why am I feeling like this? My body is hot like fire... Down there... it's throbbing like crazy!

Mei was in the backseat with Yuzu now and placed a strand of hair behind her ear "I'll help you.."

~

"heheh~" Harumin giggled, dreaming about something as Matsuri dragged her into the karaoke bar, muttering to herself, slightly smirking "Yuzu and that girl? How interesting..."