Chapter Six

Thank you guys for supporting this... uh, book or story? Just a heads-up that there will be more than one book/stories of this as sequel.

Yuzu stared at the jet black haired girl sitting on the desk, smiling small while her legs were crossed.

She smiled blankly, not knowing what was happening.

"Okogi Yuzu, was it? Surprise to see you again."

Yuzu snapped out of her thoughts and scooted her chair and desk further away, being dumbfounded since Mei noticed the movement.

"Why are you moving further?"

Yuzu froze and laughed nervously then scooted back where the desk and chair were originally was first "Sorry... I uh.." she looked everywhere for an excuse then saw the boy who put a hand on her chair with some friends, playing a video game on his phone and said:

"I just wanted to see what they were playing!"

Mei sighed, crossing her long, slender legs the other way "By moving your desk over there?"

She gulped and laughed a nervous laugh "Y-Yeah, sure!"

Mei looked at her as if she couldn't tell that Yuzu was being serious or being funny but shrugged her shoulders "Sure?"

Then the speaker in the classroom came on, everybody hearing a voice clearly saying:

"Good morning everybody! Welcome to the Aihara Academy on your first day here..."

That's right, her family owns this university, that's why I often hear this academy's name.

"-We also forgot to announce that students must come down to the office at the entrance to get their dorm numbers, please! Again, go to the office at the main entrance, thank you!"

Then it went off.

Everything and everyone was silent in the classroom.

Then suddenly, everyone scrambled up (besides Mei and Yuzu) rushing out the classroom door, pushing and yelling and screaming.

They were pushing eachother like they could win a million dollars.

Yuzu looked at them, terrified if she was in that little crowd.

She saw a little hole, for a second that everybody made since they pushed eachother out of the way.

She saw a whole crowd, like you see in concerts and she let out a sigh of relief that she wasn't out there again.

"Crazy out there like every other year." Mei sighed.

She added:

"This is my last year here." she replied.

She seemed sad about it.

"Oh..."

Mei got off the table and stood up "I'm Aihara Mei if you didn't know yet."

Yuzu nodded "I already know that."

Mei pursed her lips together, muttering "Everybody knows."

She didn't hear what she had said "Pardon?"

"It's nothing. Let's go." Mei immediately grabbed Yuzu's hand once there was no sign of anybody.

Just them two, the heat rising to Yuzu's face.

"G-Go where?"