Chapter Five

Forgot to add what Aoi looks like, sorry!

Ahh, this place seems like a wonderland.

Yuzu had just arrived at her college and people started to arrive too, entering the front gates.

She walked in, following the others and admired the view as people chatted with their friends.

Ugh, it still stings.

The bruise that was on Yuzu's cheek from a few days ago.

She sighed and walked into the building of the college.

As she walked in, she immediately saw glass shelves full of trophies and awards.

She was wowed and was in thought until somebody bumped into her.

Yuzu and the person she bumped into fell on their bottoms except the person's skirt was very revealing, gathering attention.

"S-Sorry!" Yuzu winced in a bit of pain and scrambled to get up.

She noticed the skirt was... very revealing and her cheeks turned a shade of light pink then rubbed her forehead, forgetting the crowd and the girl she just bumped into We're both girls, doesn't matter.

The girl that Yuzu bumped into noticed the atmosphere change and finally she realized her skirt was revealing some noticeable panties under her stockings.

She grabbed her skirt and pushed it down, forcing her legs to drop on the floor and hiding her face, muffling her screams.

Yuzu recognized the screams she would always hear "Aoi? Is that you?"

The girl looked up, surprised as much as Yuzu was "Y-Yuzu!"

Yuzu held a hand out, slightly bending over and Aoi grabbed her hand in return as Yuzu pulled her up.

There were whispers and mutters around them and Yuzu sighed, looking at Aoi who was ten different shades of red.

~

"I didn't know you went here!" Yuzu blurted out as they walked outside from the chaos inside.

Aoi laughed "Same here."

They both exchanged their period classes and sighed "Aw man, we don't even have a single class together." commented Yuzu.

Aoi sighed "Yeah.." she looked at her wrist, checking her watch "Class is about to start, see you later!"

Yuzu waved "Mhm, sure!"

They went opposite directions and Yuzu's class was the closest and seemed like no teacher was here yet.

She went to an empty seat, not paying attention to the people around that seat.

She just got there when a person put a hand on the seat "Sorry it's for someone el-"

"Let her sit there, Ruoy." a voice called out from the seat next to Yuzu's.

It was stern and cold.

He sighed "Fine.." and continued whatever he was doing.

"Thank you..." Yuzu trailed off, turning her head to see who it was.

The person surprised Yuzu, who sat next to her was sitting on the table like nothing mattered, legs crossed and she leaned her head on her hand, smiling small "Surprise. Didn't expect to see you here."