Chapter Twenty Two

"..." Mei didn't say anything.

"Look, it's for... down the-" said Yuzu, saying each word slowly like she was talking to a six year old.

"I get it!"

"..." Yuzu turned around, hugging the pillow, sneezing a little "D-Do it."

She raised her a** up towards Mei, turning red.

Mei gulped "I can't.. I never done this before!"

Yuzu let out a heavy breath "Just try..."

She looked at Yuzu then covered her eyes "I won't look."

"G-Good..."

It was better than letting Mei see all her parts.

Mei trailed her hands to her pants and slid them down making Yuzu breath heavily.

Then her panties.

Yuzu was now hugging the pillow, burying her face into the soft cushion.

Mei grabbed the pill with her free hand, placing it in between her index finger and thumb "Tell me if it hurts." (that sounds so dirty.)

She moved her hand with the pill and poked it somewhere "H-Here?"

Sweat dripped off Mei's chin and now she was breathing heavily as well due to the pressure.

"Higher..." Yuzu gripped the pillow tighter.

Mei moved the pill up a little higher before inserting it carefully with shaky hands.

She let out a few ragged breaths, about to say something then clenched her teeth.

Mei moved to her thumb and pushed it in with little force.

Once it was all the way in, Yuzu had said "I-I'm good now, thank you."

She pulled up her pants herself and turned around, facing Mei with drowsy eyes.

Mei uncovered her eyes by moving her hand away.

"Your welco-" before she could finish saying the sentence, Yuzu was already snoring lightly.

She sighed, placing her hand on Yuzu's cheek, slightly caressing it.

Knock knock.

It was nearly midnight.

"Who could that be?"

She dropped her hand to her sides, walking over to the door.

~

"Mm?" Yuzu woke to the sound of birds chirping.

She lazily sat up, yawning and rubbing her eyes, expecting to see Mei in her bed "Aihara?"

It seemed like Mei had gone somewhere.

"Where is that girl?" Yuzu muttered, standing still to stretch out her whole body.

She dragged herself over to the kitchen counter, yawning and poured herself some coffee Aoi had made just the night before.

Yuzu then heard rustles out the door "Aoi?"

She saw a figure standing in front of the door, the figure taking off their shoes, their back facing Yuzu.

It was Aoi.

"..." Aoi didn't say anything.

Yuzu walked over to her "Aoi! I was wondering when you-"

Aoi turned around, looking at her.

Yuzu was confused.

Her eyes had some sort of emotion...

Her eyebrows were scrunched up.

"Hey? Are you-" Yuzu reached for her hand.

"Don't!" Aoi exploded, slapping her hand, looking away.

"Whats wrong?" Yuzu was confused, pulling her hand away.

Aoi had a face full of hurt and guilt, falling on her knees, clenching her pants "I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry, Yuzu!"

"Huh?" she bent down, grabbing Aoi by her arm "Get up-"

Aoi just shook her head, looking down at her pants "I heard you over the phone... you sounded so hurt because of me!" tears started streaming down her face and she covered her face with her hands "I hurt you! I can't do anything good as a friend... All I can do is mess up relationships!" Aoi started to sob.

Yuzu stood up straight, her messy hair covering her face.

She's been beating herself up... because of ME.

Aoi started to sob more when arms were wrapped around her.

"Don't sit around crying. Sometimes... we can't make that happen." Yuzu said softly in her ear "But later on, that will happen."

Aoi rested her chin on Yuzu's shoulders, crying, tightly grabbing onto Yuzu's clothes.

Yuzu's eyes were moved to the front door where all the shoes were placed.

It had Yuzu's and Aoi's shoes...

except Mei's shoes.