Chapter 1

October 31, 2016 6:00 PM (Because Korea's Time is 1 hour ahead from Philippines)

Lisa's POV

Finally our song Playing With Fire and Stay is already realesed.

I sat down my bed and layed down. We were given 3 days off because of the nonstop taping of the music video.

I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my secret Instagram Account since we couldn't make any. I wish we could have one like the sunbaenims.

I saw a picture of Jungkook while scrolling. I hearted it and saved it. I followed many fan accounts of Jungkook and Bighit Official.

I think it's normal since he's my crush after all.

I know I'm older than him but, age doesn't matter right? I mean I act like a child and most importantly he's huge and tall. I encountered him once at the backstage and I blushed... I doubt that someone will know that he is younger than me, I'm only 5'6" and he's 5'10" that's a big height difference. And have I mentioned that he has muscles and abs? Okay I'm getting weird...

I heard a knock on my door and saw Rosé getting in.

"Chaeyoung ah? What are you doing here?" I asked

"The Unnie's are chasing me" she said

"Why?" I asked

"They saw me in this edit and now they're teasing me" She said and I chuckled

"Welcome to my world" I said

"Who was the guy anyway?" I curiously asked

"Jimin, Park Jimin from BTS" I looked at her and squealed

"Yaaaahhhhh!! Isn't he your crush!!!!!" I started shaking her

"Y-yah s-stop!" She exclaimed

"I know he's my crush, but the Unnie's are very annoying" She said

I laughed and she pouted.

Suddenly the door busted open

"Chaengieee" The two older members went towards Rosé and started teasing her

"Awwwww isn't Jirosé so cute" The two said together and laughed

"Unnie stooopp" Rosé ran outside and to her room

When the two Unnie's went out I went to my closet and grabbed a white hoodie and mask. I was thinking of strolling around.

Jungkook's POV

I was sitting down the couch when Hobi Hyung shouted.

"Playing With Fire Is outtttt!!" He exclaimed and I immediately went to YouTube to see it.

Lisa is slaying in this..

I don't know why but I want to see her suddenly.

When the Music Video ended I went to my room. I brushed my hair then decided to go out and walk around.

I wore my hoodie and mask.

I went out and started walking. It just stoped raining so the cement is kinda slippery.

I was walking peacefully when I saw a girl walking and suddenly someone hit her and just continued walking. I ran fast and catched her.

I let her up. When she looked at me I was shocked, it was Lisa!

I pulled down my mask and say hi to her.

"Umm Annyeong!" I waved my hands and she also pulled off her mask

Good thing they were only a few people on the park.

"U-uh Annyeong" She said and smiled

"Umm I should go sunbae" She said and ran off

I sat on the bench near me and smiled.

She's really beautiful..

Thank You For Reading!

Please do comment, vote and share!

I really want to know your thoughts.

And I would really appreciate if you vote.

And Share with your friends!!