Chapter 31

Jungkook's POV

Another month has passed by and Blackpink released a new Album along with us.

Another month passed by, without Lisa in my arms. I miss her... I need her...

I feel the water drip onto my body and it made me think that it was the best to do it here since it'll rinse off.

I grabbed the blade next to me and let the shower drop water through my body. I looked at my wrist that had scars that I caused this past few months.

I slowly slashed the blade onto my wrist and I saw how the blood go out. I knew that this is dangerous since it's near my pulse but I just couldn't care less.

The blood oozed out, I looked at it carefully as it oozes out but after a while of looking at it I suddenly felt a little dizzy. I sat on the bathroom floor as I felt my eyes get heavier thus making me close it after that was... all black...

Lisa's POV

I'm currently inside our dance studio dancing to some songs when I just felt the urge to stop.

I grabbed my phone and I saw our selfie picture on the lockscreen.

I always had been thinking about him, there is no second that I am not thinking about him. I felt a warm liquid trickle  down my cheek.

I told the Unnie's what happened why I broke up with Jungkook and I found out that Jennie Unnie was also threatened by one of Exo's members and was forced to date him, but at least Tae Oppa and her got back together.

This past few days I have been thinking of meeting with Jungkook and talk about him about this matter and also because I want us to get back together...

You can't blame me for missing him. He's like my missing piece, he's my bunny to my carrot and my Love.

I practically need him, I didn't even know how I survived not talking to me these past few months, at first he was calling me everyday, texting me and leaving me voice messages but after a few weeks I didn't know why he stopped, sure I felt bad not calling him back and not answering his messages.

I sat down on the corner of the practice room and just looked at our gallery of photos and videos. I went through every one of it and I just missed him all over again.

"Lisa?" I heard a voice called me and I saw Rosé, looking at me, she went to me to hug me.

"Hey, don't cry okay. Everything's gonna be fine." She said

"How about we go to the boy's dorm and meet them, hmm? Maybe you could talk to him about it" She said and I nodded

She smiled and I smiled back. I stood up and grabbed my bag but I suddenly felt thirsty. I went and grabbed a glass and got water from the dispenser.

I wad about to drink from it when I suddenly slipped and crashed to the floor.

I didn't even know how that happened, I know my grip was good when I held that glass.

I saw Rosé holding her phone on her ear, she looked at me and stared with wide eyes.

"Lisa....

Jungkook is being rushed to the Hospital..." she said

I felt my world stop and dropped all of the things I was holding.